The Student Room Group

Ocr b2 c2 p2 discussion!!

Can we please discuss what answers we got! How did everyone find it????!
Reply 1
For the haber process question did u remember to put the reversible symbol? That was worth a mark.
Reply 2
Also for the Chemistry six marker - I chose materials B & C.
Reply 3
The Biology was very hard - what did you write for the biochemical adaptations of the Lychen. Also the Zebra question was very very very hard! The Physics was again blimming tough. I really failed with the life of a star and feature of a black hole. I hope and pray to God that the grade boundaries are very very very low, and i hope everyone else failed - for the help of everybody!
Reply 4
Original post by WhiteMan
For the haber process question did u remember to put the reversible symbol? That was worth a mark.

yep!
Reply 5
Original post by WhiteMan
The Biology was very hard - what did you write for the biochemical adaptations of the Lychen. Also the Zebra question was very very very hard! The Physics was again blimming tough. I really failed with the life of a star and feature of a black hole. I hope and pray to God that the grade boundaries are very very very low, and i hope everyone else failed - for the help of everybody!

i know right it was so hard! For the biochemical adaptations i only put that they have anti-freeze proteins in their cells. The zebra i put the zebras with stipes will live longer as the stipes will keep flies will keep the blood-sucking flies away! The star one i put main-sequence star then red giant! What about u??!

Quick Reply

Latest