The Student Room Group

What do you ACTUALLY do when you're off for the summer holidays?

Title.

Except for TSR, what do you guys do to pass the time if you have job or work experience etc?

Scroll to see replies

Make a big list of exciting and crazy things to do then end up lying in everyday, wasting time on the net and watching Jeremy Kyle.
Reply 2
Original post by iamintorture
Make a big list of exciting and crazy things to do then end up lying in everyday, wasting time on the net and watching Jeremy Kyle.

Pretty much sums it up.
Reply 3
Not a lot to be honest, on the last day of term everyone is always like, we should get together in the Hollidays and meet up or something hut it never works out much n I always end up just sitting around a lot, nothing specific. What do u do in the hollidays

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by David B
Pretty much sums it up.

Cielllllllllll :awesome:
Reply 5
I'm planning to volunteer in a rehab center alongside my sister just to see how people get down in those situations. :lol:

We always go on holiday as a family for the first 6 weeks the rest I just lounge about tbh and try to get fit but I usually fail. I try to read. :smile:
Video editing and reading mainly. This year baby making.
Reply 7
Original post by SassQueen13
Cielllllllllll :awesome:

For a few seconds after reading your comment I had no idea what you were talking about, then I realised that my avatar was of ciel.

Lmao, this. And playing Sims 3. And drinking.

This!
I spend my time on the internet. And when I'm not on the internet I'm busy thinking of the internet..
Original post by David B
For a few seconds after reading your comment I had no idea what you were talking about, then I realised that my avatar was of ciel.

Haha that is an uber cool avatar :h: Ciel is the best.
Reply 12
YouTube. That is all.
Probably going to plan lots of exciting things and in reality spend all my days on the internet in my PJs comfort eating and also playing games/watching tv.
What I should be doing: Getting work experience, volunteering, applying for jobs.
What I actually do: Sit at home all day on Netflix with a bit of Xbox here and there.

The disadvantages of living in a small town as opposed to a city; Nothing to do.
do drugs and **** bitches duh
Original post by donutaud15
Video editing and reading mainly. This year baby making.

Out of interest, what type of videos do you edit?

OP, working this year :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by vengeance111
do drugs and **** bitches duh

Original post by Abdul-Karim
Out of interest, what type of videos do you edit?

OP, working this year :biggrin:

Usually I create music videos using clips from DVDs and YouTube. Occasionally I do stop motions stuff.
Watch movies and tv shows, play games and go out for walks and go on day trips.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest