Pharmacy at KCL 2006 Watch

GroovyGurj
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hey....who else is doing pharmacy at King's starting september 2006?
carlzeiss
Report 12 years ago
me! hahaha
NurK05
Report 12 years ago
I am!!!
manutd
Report 12 years ago
me 2, c ya all there.
GroovyGurj
Kool, I got my confirmation letter and it says we have to attend induction days on the 20th, 21st and 22nd of September....so wen's freshers week? Does is fall into the same week..does anyone knw wen were are allowed to move into our apartment...(even tho i haven't heard anything about being allocated accomodation....
legal_mc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Freshers week starts on the 18th. Not sure when we get to move in.
Tabs
Report 12 years ago
hiya
i just wanted know what grades u guys got offered by kings and which specific subs did they want off u??
any replies will be appreciated
y2ksecret
Report 12 years ago
im doing pharmacy!!! n my offer was BBB, i did maths, chem n biology. so is freshers def the 18th ? how did u know that ?
legal_mc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by y2ksecret)
im doing pharmacy!!! n my offer was BBB, i did maths, chem n biology. so is freshers def the 18th ? how did u know that ?
Yep, definitely 18th. Not sure where I heard that from, I think KCL site...where they have all the term dates.
Tanx
Report 12 years ago
I'm doing Pharm too!!!
Tabs
Report 12 years ago
hi ther u know did u get english and maths at gcse grade b and u know if u do a subject outside humanities and science will they accept it or do they not even except 1
replies will be appreciated thanks
GroovyGurj
Yeah I got A/A* for GCSE Maths and English...for my A levels I did ..Maths, Chemistry and Biology those are the preferred entry subjects for Pharmacy at most universities however, you can get away with not doing Biology or Maths for the full A level but it depends on each individual university..You do definately need an Alevel in Chemistry though and a humanities subject plus one other science subject is usually adequate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (294)
26.11%
Yes - they're famous (286)
25.4%
No I don't (546)
48.49%

Watched Threads