The Student Room Group

A2 English Combined exam(wjec)

SO basically, I was doing better than I ever thought in my essays, finished Section A in a good time and started Section B, which was a choice of like 'How are power struggles presented'...'How are men presented'....etc
There were 5 choices, they were all numbered

And I answered how are men presented but I only realised when I was walking home, that I forgot to write what number question I was doing in the little margin! I wrote 'Section A' 'Section B' but I forgot to write what specific number question I was doing...

I think I made it pretty obvious which question I was answering by referring to the question a lot in the essay eg 'Men are presented therefore in this extract as....'

But I heard that examiners are very strict about this sort of thing....

Does anyone have a similar story or have any advice?
Original post by stephenpowdrill
SO basically, I was doing better than I ever thought in my essays, finished Section A in a good time and started Section B, which was a choice of like 'How are power struggles presented'...'How are men presented'....etc
There were 5 choices, they were all numbered

And I answered how are men presented but I only realised when I was walking home, that I forgot to write what number question I was doing in the little margin! I wrote 'Section A' 'Section B' but I forgot to write what specific number question I was doing...

I think I made it pretty obvious which question I was answering by referring to the question a lot in the essay eg 'Men are presented therefore in this extract as....'

But I heard that examiners are very strict about this sort of thing....

Does anyone have a similar story or have any advice?

I think that it will probably be okay if you titled your answers appropriately and constantly referred to the questions. :smile: I wouldn't stress about it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending