UCAS is staffed by morons Watch

bob22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Well I went to get my results today and was over joyed to see that I had met my offer of BBB for ancient history at UoM. Then I went and got drunk with all my friends only to discover when I got home that, on UCAS track it said that UoM had been unsuccessful and that my second choice MMU had been accepted. Why has this happened??? There is no reason why as I've got the results and I can’t phone them now because the lines will be closed. Has anyone got any ideas as to what the problem might be? Can they reject me even if i have the grades?
captain_yesterday
Report 12 years ago
Who did you try phoning? It would be best to ring both institutions and try UCAS again, or wait for tomorrow when the lines have cleared up a bit.

anyway, GL with it...
Lalli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
its probably a error, when i rang this morining it shwed i had no results:/ and i got ABCc so i knw i passd! but they were really nice and i got into my firm choice!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (486)
80.07%
Leave (121)
19.93%

Watched Threads