The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hey everyone, my name is Stewart and I'm reading Economics at St Catharine's starting on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting you all in a couple of days.

See you soon x
StewartD
Hey everyone, my name is Stewart and I'm reading Economics at St Catharine's starting on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting you all in a couple of days.

See you soon x

Were you at the Edinburgh Cambridge party? I am sure it was you, me, that medic girl I forgot the name of and the 2nd year.

Anyway, say hello at matriculation. :smile:
Reply 82
Hey swntzu. Ye I was at the Edinburgh party, didn't really get much of a chance to talk to you or any of the other St Catharine's people for that matter - sorry about that. Still its no big deal seeing as i'm sure i'll know you by the end of freshers' week.
was the party thing actually any good or useful? I didn't go to the one near me... too much hassle and it seems like you'll most likely not really remember anyone anyway... (well, if you have a memory like asieve, like me... :rolleyes: )

And hello stewart! :hello: maybe i'll see you around (except, i 'spose i won't know it's you because i haven't the foggiest what you look like... unless you sound scottisha nd i guess... hmmm...:hmmmm2:
groovy_moose
was the party thing actually any good or useful? I didn't go to the one near me... too much hassle and it seems like you'll most likely not really remember anyone anyway... (well, if you have a memory like asieve, like me... :rolleyes: )

You mean you were too cool. :cool: :biggrin:
yup, definitely... that's me... cool...? :hmmmm2:

Nah, it was just an hour away on a train, and i didn't have any money... therefore working, therefore couldn't go... a circle of the vicious variety. I also question it's usefulness, which is why i was wondering how good it was :smile:
It was fun. Met a few TSR people. Some others too. So quite good.

Mine wasn't very far from my town, so travel wasn't an issue.

Worth going.

Latest