Help pls!! GCE EDEXCEL UNIT 3 EXAM at 13th JUNE and UNIT 4 exam at 18th June

Watch
Shakky
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Any advices for Unit 3 and Unit 4?.....Have a really bad preparation......Any ideas what topics may come? How to organize the answers and use application analyse and Evaluate in essay answers? By what can I gain marks and which mistakes to avoid which will make me lose my marks? Which topics I should have strong knowledge and how to get 90 marks atleast in both the units...and studying strategy which will help me remember stuff? How to study smart rather than hard for both the units? HELP PLEASE
Bella101
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Shakky)
Any advices for Unit 3 and Unit 4?.....Have a really bad preparation......Any ideas what topics may come? How to organize the answers and use application analyse and Evaluate in essay answers? By what can I gain marks and which mistakes to avoid which will make me lose my marks? Which topics I should have strong knowledge and how to get 90 marks atleast in both the units...and studying strategy which will help me remember stuff? How to study smart rather than hard for both the units? HELP PLEASE
Hey I'm doing Edexcel Religious Studies, both the Developments paper and implications... But they're on 11th June and 19th june.. Are you sure it is Edexcel you're doing?
Shakky
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Yes edexcel business studies unit 3 and unit 4 I am talking about :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (21)
15.11%
No one else does (48)
34.53%
I'm embarrassed about my background (16)
11.51%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (46)
33.09%
We don't use a video platform (2)
1.44%
I don't have a camera (2)
1.44%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
2.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed