Becoming a school prefect - Help

Watch
guzz6
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey guys ! So since I am in 5th year or year 11 ( if I am right ) then I want to become a prefect, thus I went to the teacher that chooses pupils and she gave me a application to fill in.

And this is basically what it says " Prefects are expected to wear full school uniform, including a blazer, even on a non-duty days. They are role models for younger pupils and must conduct themselves on exemplary manner at all times. Prefects have a mandatory duties and are expected to support staff with events such as Parents' Evenings or concerts. They have a leadership role and work with senior staff to ensure good order and respect in and around the school. If you feel that this is a role you could perform well, please complete the application below. "
The thing is that I havent got a clue what to say ? If anyone of you could help me that'll be great. Thanks for any replies !
tory88
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Talk about anything you've been involved in with the school - open evenings, sports teams etc. If you have a part-time job that shows organisation and responsibility. If you have any roles that require you to set a good example (higher grade in a martial art, captain of a team or even just having younger siblings).

More generally, think of all the qualities they want in a prefect and find some evidence that you possess them - responsibility, organisation, a good role model etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.15%
I'm not sure (59)
4.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (382)
29.23%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.83%
I'm not a current university student (644)
49.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise