Southampton geography... Watch

tomc87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Anyone on here who has applied for geography this year.... Did you meet the grade requirements and if no, were you still accepted? According to the website they are still admitting students on BA/BSC geography courses - anyone know if this is true??
Bubble Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeh I met the requirements for BA Geog at Soton. & they are taking people through clearing. hummm...
tomc87
Rep:
?
I couldnt believe that! i was going to put it as my first choice originally but got put off by the grades the were asking... seems i wasn't the only one! Theyre letting people in for BBC in clearing for BA geog! i'm not sure if i should try to get released from my first choice and get back to s'ton now :confused:
Kateykate
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Me me me! I'm geography - BA.

Was offered ABB.. A in Geog. But something went terribly wrong and I got AAC... C in Geog... Yet I'm still allowed in. Slightly confused, but by the sounds of it they were under subscribed. And there was me thinking they thought I was special....
<3 Tilly <3
Report 12 years ago
Heyarrr
I got in for BSC Goegraphy.
Where did you find out they were letting in students through clearing?

xxtillyxx
godfatherofsoul
Report 12 years ago
Making my first post here

Got in to do BA Geography with BBC, but I was 13 marks in total away from AAC so thats why they let me in I guess. I was offered ABB.
tomc87
Rep:
?
They were advertising clearing spaces in geography (BA & BSC) in the clearing lists in newspapers last week and on their website, with minimum grades required of BBC! Seems all places have been filled now - i can only guess it was because people were put off/made nowhere near offers of AAB etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.5%
No (741)
72.5%

Watched Threads