The Student Room Group

Looking for a travel companion - Australia Oct/Nov 2015

Hi Everyone!!!! :smile:

I'm looking at travelling to Australia late 2015 and wondered if anyone was in the same boat and wanted to chat and even possibly travel together. A lot of the activities I'd like to do and travelling would be a lot more enjoyable to do with some one else, I know il meet people out there but would be nice to know a few people going out at the same time! If you'd like to chat please get in touch!!!! :smile:
Hi my name is Ashleigh! I'm going to perth in Australia on the 4th November! It would be great to travel with someone! If ur interested or would like to chat or need any help with anything just get in touch!!
Reply 2
Original post by Ashleighd1
Hi my name is Ashleigh! I'm going to perth in Australia on the 4th November! It would be great to travel with someone! If ur interested or would like to chat or need any help with anything just get in touch!!

Hi Ashleigh, this November or next as I'm looking at next November? What are you planning to do when your in Perth? :smile:
Go solo! Most people I met who went with travel buddies ended up splitting anyway. And going solo makes you get out of your shell and meet loads of people. Make sure you enlist in all the bar crawls and events. Meet so many solo travellers! Most people backpacking in Aus and NZ are solo backpackers anyway :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by jdfoster00
Go solo! Most people I met who went with travel buddies ended up splitting anyway. And going solo makes you get out of your shell and meet loads of people. Make sure you enlist in all the bar crawls and events. Meet so many solo travellers! Most people backpacking in Aus and NZ are solo backpackers anyway :smile:

Hiya! My main plan is to go solo I just wanted to meet someone to do a few attractions with first so I don't end up seeing or doing them all alone but I'm looking at maybe being an aupair first to get to grips with the country and being a lone traveler!

Quick Reply

Latest