The Student Room Group

beautiful girls are all boyfriendlesss

I mean this isn't ALL but a lot at school (and the naturally pretty ones too) are you guys like intimidated by their looks

Guys I'm sorry completely thoughtless and superficial those girls may have horrid personalities or choosing to stay single and yes education comes first

s
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Damn!! I thought girls went to school for an education, not a boyfriend :eek:
Maybe they are bitches on the inside?
what school is this. i need to date all of these girls ASAP before the guys get courage to talk to girls
Reply 4
Well they won't know if they r unless they get to know them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Not true. Generally either they have a boyfriend or are choosing to be single and in any events there is a queue..
Boys go to school to learn not to get girlfriends :yep:
Integration over Girls :teehee:

But seriously it could be intimidation or maybe they haven't got the best personalities?
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
Damn!! I thought girls went to school for an education, not a boyfriend :eek:

SO DID I! THIS ISN'T TRUE??

Some choose to be single. Either that or they are horrible/ anti-social and the latter is not tolerated in secondary school much
I don't think that I am beautiful, but my experience was that of being a social outcast until I finished secondary school. In the words of my sister, we were both 'up to our knees in cocks' when we attended VI form.

I know that the above doesn't answer your question, but I can see what you're saying.
What if the real reason I don't have a boyfriend is not because I'm ugly but because I'm beautiful :O
Original post by MidnightDream
Boys go to school to learn not to get girlfriends :yep:
Integration over Girls :teehee:

But seriously it could be intimidation or maybe they haven't got the best personalities?

You should tell busted that as in their music video she's what i go to school for".

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
This thread is just giving me excuses to be single :wink:
Reply 13
Original post by toonervoustotalk
what school is this. i need to date all of these girls ASAP before the guys get courage to talk to girls

I do find this somewhat humorous given your username :biggrin:
Original post by Aurork
I do find this somewhat humorous given your username :biggrin:

I knew someone would find it funny. Fyi i am working on my confidence skills and chating up girls in college.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I knew someone would find it funny. Fyi i am working on my confidence skills and chating up girls in college.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that is the best way to work on your confidence ability

Now in regards to this forum....

Original post by Jesscica
I mean this isn't ALL but a lot at school (and the naturally pretty ones too) are you guys like intimidated by their looks

Guys I'm sorry completely thoughtless and superficial those girls may have horrid personalities or choosing to stay single and yes education comes first

s

Although personally all girls are beautiful in there own way, regardless of image. Maybe the guys at your school just dont find the girls you are defining as "beautiful" as being attractive..??
Reply 16
Original post by Aurork
Although personally all girls are beautiful in there own way, regardless of image.

Awhhh, too cute :3
Reply 17
Original post by Caitlin_3008
Awhhh, too cute :3

Well i do try to be as cute as i possibly can :smile: haha
Reply 18
Original post by Aurork
Well i do try to be as cute as i possibly can :smile: haha

You succeeded...

Then again, maybe it's just my sleepiness.
Reply 19
Original post by Caitlin_3008
You succeeded...

Then again, maybe it's just my sleepiness.

Maybe we are both sleepy, it is 1am afterall #nolife

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending