The Student Room Group

Which topics are most likely to be on Non calculator maths paper??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Does anyone know any rough marks of getting a B on this paper?
Is MathsWatch really slow for any of you today? It was fine early morning, but for some reason since noon today, it has gone really slow?
Seriously frustrating!
Reply 42
Original post by Alan-K
Is MathsWatch really slow for any of you today? It was fine early morning, but for some reason since noon today, it has gone really slow?
Seriously frustrating!

Omg yes I've been on it since the morning and waited for half and hour for it do work but it keeps going slow each time and right now it's going even slower erghh -.-
Reply 43
Original post by AlphaNick
November 2013 was 101/200

Thanks
what about a C?
Reply 44
Original post by cheesidinosaur
is it true that this paper is only 1 hour?
and calculator paper is 2 hours?

Both exams are an hour and three quarters.
Original post by sumi234
Omg yes I've been on it since the morning and waited for half and hour for it do work but it keeps going slow each time and right now it's going even slower erghh -.-

You should try going on YouTube and searching for alternatives, because I am sick and tired of waiting for MathsWatch to load.

The slowness on MathsWatch reminds me of the failure from Edexcel during the period of Science Core exams where their past paper engine and website went down/was missing material!
Reply 46
Original post by Alan-K
You should try going on YouTube and searching for alternatives, because I am sick and tired of waiting for MathsWatch to load.

The slowness on MathsWatch reminds me of the failure from Edexcel during the period of Science Core exams where their past paper engine and website went down/was missing material!

already doing that, thanks for the suggestion :smile:
and hahahha loool
Original post by sumi234
already doing that, thanks for the suggestion :smile:
and hahahha loool

I have just never seen MathsWatch be so slow... Their VLE could cope with last year's load during the exam!
Reply 48
Original post by FREYA2898
Hi :smile:
I am going to be sitting the non calculator paper on monday and I was wondering if there is a specific list of topics that is going to come up or its most likely to come up.

Thank you

ingredients questions hah. probably some questions about factorizing and simplifying.
Reply 49
Original post by Alan-K
I have just never seen MathsWatch be so slow... Their VLE could cope with last year's load during the exam!

who would have thought ey aha
oooh its working now!-.- watch how it goes slow in like 2 mins!!
Reply 50
Banbury Academy suggest all of these topics over the two papers for Edexcel (Just to warn people, there's over 50 of them):

Spoiler

Hope this helps. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by rob t
Banbury Academy suggest all of these topics over the two papers for Edexcel (Just to warn people, there's over 50 of them):

Spoiler

Thanks!:smile:
Does anyone know where I can get hold of the Nov 2013 paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tigergirl8282

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you checked Edexcel's past paper engine?
Reply 54
I found this thread on the Study Help area as well. There's been someone on there who's put on tips each day (I think) to help us get the best grades that we can. :smile:
Original post by Alan-K

Yeah, not there :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Alan-K

Original post by rob t
I found this thread on the Study Help area as well. There's been someone on there who's put on tips each day (I think) to help us get the best grades that we can. :smile:

Check out the first post on the Study Help link and you should be able to find it there. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 57
Yeah, not there :/Posted from TSR Mobile
What about Mr Barton Maths?
Original post by rob t

Spoiler

no alebraic proof :mad:
Original post by rob t
What about Mr Barton Maths?

Not there either I'm afraid :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending