Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm really running out of time with my revision and knowing the predictions for unit 3 helped a lot, if anyone has any predictions about what might come up please tell me!
    I'm studying Schizophrenia, Addiction and Research Methods

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying the same topics, I've seen a couple of people predict classification and diagnosis for schizophrenia. However I have no idea about addiction
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    its near impossible to predict research methods, i don't do addiction but for schizophrenia, my teacher and a few other people have said the following is likely:
    • clinical characteristics
    • psychological explanations
    • psychological therapies

those could come as a 3 part question although i would learn how to answer a full 25 mark essay on the psychological explanations and psychological therapies just in case, that way you can't go wrong.

another possibility is a full 25 mark on classification/diagnosis of schizophrenia. it is possible to have this as a 12 mark instead of one of the above although generally if there is a 3 part question they are usually split into clinical characteristics, then an explanation and then a therapy, but again revise a full 25 mark essay for classification/diagnosis just in case

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 8, 2014

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.