alexsmith11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm really running out of time with my revision and knowing the predictions for unit 3 helped a lot, if anyone has any predictions about what might come up please tell me!
I'm studying Schizophrenia, Addiction and Research Methods
kimberleyrolph
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm studying the same topics, I've seen a couple of people predict classification and diagnosis for schizophrenia. However I have no idea about addiction
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
its near impossible to predict research methods, i don't do addiction but for schizophrenia, my teacher and a few other people have said the following is likely:
  • clinical characteristics
  • psychological explanations
  • psychological therapies

those could come as a 3 part question although i would learn how to answer a full 25 mark essay on the psychological explanations and psychological therapies just in case, that way you can't go wrong.

another possibility is a full 25 mark on classification/diagnosis of schizophrenia. it is possible to have this as a 12 mark instead of one of the above although generally if there is a 3 part question they are usually split into clinical characteristics, then an explanation and then a therapy, but again revise a full 25 mark essay for classification/diagnosis just in case
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (11)
6.59%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (12)
7.19%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (39)
23.35%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (19)
11.38%
No, nothing has changed (58)
34.73%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (28)
16.77%

Watched Threads