The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marybeth97
Does anyone have a link to an unofficial mark scheme?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2710473&page=2
lol pretty sure i lost about 10 marks for that last page whooopss :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 122
The test was so easy and did any of you half your answer for the specific heat capacity as it is 1kg? Not 2kg!
It wasn't necessary to do so. The equation already takes into account a change in mass.
Original post by IsaaMan
The test was so easy and did any of you half your answer for the specific heat capacity as it is 1kg? Not 2kg!

i don't think you were meant to
Reply 125
You were actually not supposed to taking I'm account the marks involved but I put the working just in case ygm
For the fridge advantage, I put that it is more efficient, therefore, less environmental impact. For disadvantage- I put that it may end up in a landfill.

Anyone else????
Reply 127
Original post by ojijiken
For the fridge advantage, I put that it is more efficient, therefore, less environmental impact. For disadvantage- I put that it may end up in a landfill.

Anyone else????

Yesss! I said more efficient as payback time can be short due to low energy bills/costs
Disadvantage: could end up in landfill using up space, notdegradable
Original post by IsaaMan
Yesss! I said more efficient as payback time can be short due to low energy bills/costs
Disadvantage: could end up in landfill using up space, notdegradable

Yes!

I hope that counts, I genuinely couldn't think of any other credible points
Reply 129
The test was easy it will be benchmarked at 46 ish for A* , I'm aiming for 3A* in all the sciences I found them particularly easy to revise for and answer in the test
Yes!

I hope that counts, I genuinely couldn't think of any other credible points

I put that a new fridge may have new technologies which use more electricity than old ones thus using more energy, do you think that would gain a mark?
Original post by dennisthemenaced
I put that a new fridge may have new technologies which use more electricity than old ones thus using more energy, do you think that would gain a mark?

Yeah, that sounds plausible; what did you state as an advantage?
Yeah, that sounds plausible; what did you state as an advantage?

Thank you, well that's the thing! I put as an advantage it's more energy efficient.
What did you put?
Original post by dennisthemenaced
Thank you, well that's the thing! I put as an advantage it's more energy efficient.
What did you put?

Yeah, I mentioned efficiency aswell. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending