student teacher looking for room in Liverpool City centre

Watch
bang_goes_the_star
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi. I'm looking for a place to live in Liverpool City Centre. I'm hoping to find a place near (within a few minutes walk of) a train station (Central or Moorfields). I will be attending edge hill university so I'm also open to any rooms in Ormskirk. Ideally, I would like a double room in a house share with students although I will consider professional. I would like to move anytime after the 1st of July but before the end of August. If you have a house share that might fit the description above please send me information about the flat/house.
megmanganaro
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi there! Their is a room available located off Smithdown Road, close to Asda and Aldi. Its not in the city centre but is an easy bus journey, and the nearest train station is about a 15 minute walk. It is the ground floor of 36 Cardigan Street.
Its also on the student pathway to Uni and takes about 25/30 minutes to walk according to google maps.
The flat would be shared with two of my course mates, who will be be going into their 2nd year. Both are female and very easy to get along with.
It is a room with a double bed, desk etc. along with a good size kitchen joined to a living area with tv and sofas. The flat is fairly modern compared to other student houses we viewed and the bathroom is especially nice!

Rent is £70/week and includes water/gas/electric/wifi
It is a 52-week contract, starting from 1 July 2014.

Hope to hear back from you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.54%
I'm not sure (51)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.44%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.94%
I'm not a current university student (544)
48.53%

Watched Threads