The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Looking for housemates University Of Westminster Harrow Campus

Myself and my friend are looking for 2-3 house mates to share with us and move in, in September. we will be second year students both studying music. If you haven't been accepted into halls and still can't find somewhere to live inbox me and we'll talk :smile:
Hey. I'm hopefully going to study in September and am possibly interested as I am having trouble finding somewhere to live.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
hey I'm possibly interested too! Haven't gotten halls yet and am going to be studying the masters in audio production :smile:
Reply 3
Hey, is everyone still looking to houseshare? My plans for halls have sort of fallen apart as Harrow Halls rejected me and Victoria are proving wayyyyy too expensive... (massive lump sum payment of almost £3k before you even move in or get student finance!). Any help or offers would be well appreciated! :smile:

My name's Liam and I'll be in my first year of Film & TV at Harrow.
Reply 4
Hi Guys,

I m also do my masters in Harrow campus. I m also looking for room sharing only. If u people are interested in roomsharing do let me know
Reply 5
Hi Liam,Im lissie in the same situatiom(Halls screwed me over) Im studying Music Performance and looking to share
Are you still looking?
Hi! I am looking for a flat share also near the Harrow Campus preferably on the tube line.
Reply 7
i'm looking for people to share a flat with too!
Reply 8
Ive just accepted my place at westminster(harrow) and im looking for a houseshare. Ill be studying fashion merchendise management:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending