The Student Room Group

Looking for Travel buddies in July

Hi guys,

As the title says I am looking for travel buddies to travel with me this summer in July. I live in southern Sweden myself but since none of my friends have the financial means to go abroad I thought I'd ask you guys on here.
I haven't really decided for a place to go, but most probably I would want to travel here in Europe since this will be my first proper trip alone (away from the parents).
I am 19 year old guy, and I'd like to think that I am quite social and outgoing. I am doing this cause I am seeking some excitement in my life at this time and what better way than to travel! :biggrin:

I can travel from the 10-11th of July and onwards until mid August. Is anyone here looking for a travel buddy? I think the more people there are the merrier, with some limitations of course!
I think it'd be really great to get to know new people and just travel and have fun. Anyone here that's up for it?

Btw it doesn't matter if you are male or female, but it'd be quite nice if the age gap wasn't too big! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Any specific cities/countries you had in mind?
Reply 2
Honestly I am really up for any suggestions, just no Nordic countries as I am from here :P! But I'd be up for both the west and east of Europe really at this point. The really important thing is that I get to travel!
How about you, do you have any cities/countries in your mind?
I am also kinda scared of flying. I mean I can if I push myself haha, but I'd much rather inter-rail so to say!
Reply 3
Anyone interested?
Reply 4
Original post by swede94
Anyone interested?

Me! Are you male or female? I'm female.
Original post by swede94
Anyone interested?

I'd possibly interested too. I'm 19 and Male, near the end of my gap year now.
Reply 6
PMd you guys!
Original post by swede94
Hi guys,

As the title says I am looking for travel buddies to travel with me this summer in July. I live in southern Sweden myself but since none of my friends have the financial means to go abroad I thought I'd ask you guys on here.
I haven't really decided for a place to go, but most probably I would want to travel here in Europe since this will be my first proper trip alone (away from the parents).
I am 19 year old guy, and I'd like to think that I am quite social and outgoing. I am doing this cause I am seeking some excitement in my life at this time and what better way than to travel! :biggrin:

I can travel from the 10-11th of July and onwards until mid August. Is anyone here looking for a travel buddy? I think the more people there are the merrier, with some limitations of course!
I think it'd be really great to get to know new people and just travel and have fun. Anyone here that's up for it?

Btw it doesn't matter if you are male or female, but it'd be quite nice if the age gap wasn't too big! :smile:

interested
Reply 8
I'm looking to go interailing round Europe around that time, Im 18 and male and would looking for people to meet up with on my travels.
if you're in paris i'll go for a pint.
Reply 10
I am also planning to go inter railing around that time. I'm in the same situation as you and was originally planning to travel on my own but am open to travelling with others. I'm 18 and male and am very flexible in where we go and when, I would like to visit Berlin but apart from that I don't mind going anywhere.
Reply 11
Exactly the same! I was thinking of going around Eastern Europe, but I'm up for anything. I'm 19 and female.
Original post by martin jol
if you're in paris i'll go for a pint.

haha yeh sound irish alright p
Original post by trustmeimlying1
haha yeh sound irish alright p

nah aussie :cool:
Original post by martin jol
nah aussie :cool:

haha fair enough

yeh looking for travelling buddies so:?

anyone ive said im interested to hasnt messaged me p

Quick Reply