The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Parham road student village

Can anyone who is there already, or even looked at the accomidation, tell me if its alright? Also, are the superior rooms the only ones with double beds?? Anyone else applying there? :biggrin:
Reply 1
I stayed there last year :smile:

What part of it will you be staying in? Generally all the houses are very nice, I was very pleased with mine.
I can't actually remember if superior means double bed - I had a double but I can't remember if it was superior, I think it was but I can't be sure.

Either way I think you'll be very happy with Parham. Enjoy it and welcome to CCCU. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions about anything. :smile:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Squiddie
Can anyone who is there already, or even looked at the accomidation, tell me if its alright? Also, are the superior rooms the only ones with double beds?? Anyone else applying there? :biggrin:

Parham road was is first choice, I think the superior rooms are the ones with the ensuites but i'm not 100% sure. So excited :biggrin:
I've been put in parham road and applied for an en suite but did not get it, despite the fact I have medical needs that require one. Anyone mind swapping?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending