Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I got my university pack through yesterday and its like whoah theres like ten different forms to fill in. I need about 3 passport photos all of different sizes. I just hate paperwork!! Anyone else not looking forward to doing it? Going to try to get it all finished next week but some forms are so confusing!! Will probably get my brother to help me!

ReputationRep:
    I need 10 passport pictures. That is a pain in the ass!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, last year I had to get lots of passport photos done and most of them I hated so I got more done!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    digital camera and photopaper you can get that perfect (yet still horrible) passport photo

ReputationRep:
    What's the passport photos for?

ReputationRep:
    you have to send one with your accomodation contract (i had to anyway) and then its good to have spares for when you join societies etc...usually your student card pic is done electronically but its good to have quite a few spares with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nessyfencer)
    What's the passport photos for?
    allsorts.

nus card. uni card. for the uni (as in they have a profile of you) and other random things.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, just find it shocking that in this day and age we still need to take photos with us. The college here does everything electronically and I know that RGU does too. Just thought that was the norm.

ReputationRep:
    My pack only requires me to send back a Fee status form and I was able to enroll online today aswell.

I'll be taking lots of passport pics and documents on induction week anyway .

ReputationRep:
    If you are going to do your own with a digicam and photo paper...do not use high gloss photo paper, in fact a matte finish is a lot better...if you use a high gloss they will be rejected just as if you did that for your actual passport...

Because the theory is a little bit of light shines on them and you can't see it...and if they are being scanned onto a document you can't see your features as well if on high gloss.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.