Supermarkets? Watch

Bah! Work!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Ok, so i got in *big Wooo*. And now I'm looking ahead to actually living at Sussex uni. Can anyone tell me what supermarkets are close to the university?
hallucination
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Bah! Work!)
Ok, so i got in *big Wooo*. And now I'm looking ahead to actually living at Sussex uni. Can anyone tell me what supermarkets are close to the university?
Sainsburys is on the bus route into Brighton - takes about 15 mins to get there. Asda is close if you have a car - you can get a bus there but I don't think it leaves from the university. Tesco is in Lewes but I don't think it's very near the train station (I've only driven there before). So basically, most people use Sainsburys on Lewes Road!
stosie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Tescos is about ten minutes walk from the station in lewes, its quite easy to find, although i would recommend sainsburys as the bus goes door to door.

Steph
JohnnyBGoode
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Don't forget Lidl! Just up from the Marina in the badlands. Three slammin' pizzas for £2.50 is not to be sniffed at. In fact during my three years at Sussex I probably ate a couple hundred of the things.

Also the Lidl noodles are always good to have around.

God I so envy you people starting out for the first time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (956)
79.87%
Leave (241)
20.13%

Watched Threads