evhl873200
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I noticed there wasn't a thread up for this exam so I thought I'd make one, anyone else speculating on the discursive essay for this exam?
I though maybe botellón, inmigración, tecnología en el trabajo, reciclaje, transporte, el papel de la mujer, el oborto maybe, seeing as the past discursive have covered things like GM crops, religion, monarchy etc

Anyone got any other ideas!?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by evhl873200)
I noticed there wasn't a thread up for this exam so I thought I'd make one, anyone else speculating on the discursive essay for this exam?
I though maybe botellón, inmigración, tecnología en el trabajo, reciclaje, transporte, el papel de la mujer, el oborto maybe, seeing as the past discursive have covered things like GM crops, religion, monarchy etc

Heya, I'm going to put this in the languages forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=98
SlimSweeriee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by evhl873200)

I this all the topics you said are probably going to come up, I hope botellon and el papel de la mujer come up. Immigration is a big topic at the moment so I think theres a high chance of it coming up.

What are you doing for your research essay?
evhl873200
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Oops sorry this is late!
How did you find the exam?
I chose the immigration essay haha which was ok I think and I did the literature and arts one on La Historia Oficial
SlimSweeriee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry for my late reply too!
I chose the immigration essay too it was a really good question! I got a bit confused on the literature and arts question, because of the "técnicas estilísticas".... How did you find that question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (10)
5.43%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (101)
54.89%
No (73)
39.67%

Watched Threads