anxiouslife
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Who else did this?
iamnotthewalrus
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Me! How did you find it?
anxiouslife
Rep:
(Original post by iamnotthewalrus)
Me! How did you find it?
Found it good... my worst section funnily enough was probably the first listening :[]

Hbu?
iamnotthewalrus
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by anxiouslife)
Found it good... my worst section funnily enough was probably the first listening :[]

Hbu?
Overall not too bad - I thought that there had been much worse texts in past papers and I liked the translation bit. What did you do for the essay? I did the first Literatur/Kunst one and wrote about Goodbye Lenin... to be honest it's that which I keep trawling over in my mind more than anything else :P
anxiouslife
Rep:
(Original post by iamnotthewalrus)
Overall not too bad - I thought that there had been much worse texts in past papers and I liked the translation bit. What did you do for the essay? I did the first Literatur/Kunst one and wrote about Goodbye Lenin... to be honest it's that which I keep trawling over in my mind more than anything else :P
Haha I did Q12 (Umweltverschmutzung) because I did my oral on basically the same thing :l

Yeah the translation bit was very nice. Do you remember what you got the tick-box exercise on Bismarcks voice?
Bla bla bloo
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I did this paper too, I thought it was slightly nicer than once before it, especially the questions where you have to define words, usually they make it so that you have to guess it from context, but I knew most of them as vocab anyway. The second listening was quite good but I think overall the reading was slightly harder that's just me though :/ I don't think I wrote enough for my essay either
emmie1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I thought it was quite good! The first text on the recording was a bit weird...like those first couple reading questions. But the essays were all quite open which was loooovely
Bla bla bloo
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Compared to My AS retake I though it was a lot more tough essay-wise. It didn't help that I panicked I guess though haha, I'm glad you found it ok though
anxiouslife
Rep:
I wish there was an unofficial mark scheme of some sort..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (138)
33.91%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.29%
No (110)
27.03%
I'm not sure (52)
12.78%

Watched Threads