The Student Room Group

Male sexual abuse at the hands of women

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manchesterunited15
Okay, here is my argument:

a) more men have mental illnesses than women (you agreed with this)
b) however more women attempt suicide (you initially disagreed with this because you misread it but I think you eventually agreed)
c)these two facts taken together prove that men are mentally stronger

Please explain to me why you think I'm stubborn. You've literally agreed with what I'm saying yet still think there's an argument to be had.

Men a mentally weaker ... god, the day you agree with it will be a good one.

LET'S AGREE TO DISAGREE.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Shiroyuki
How did floor him? Can't click on the link right now. :ninjagirl: How did she over power him? I'm not denying that some women are strong and can neturalise a guy however raping someone just takes a different kind of strength that I feel women don't possess over men.

The guy deserved it though tbh. :lol: He won't be robbing anyone again that's for sure.

No deserves to be raped ... bitch.
Original post by Le Franglais

No one deserves to be robbed or harrassed in their own safe zone.
No one deserves to be robbed or harrassed in their own safe zone.

I hope you get raped for hours .... see how it feels?
Men a mentally weaker ... god, the day you agree with it will be a good one.

LET'S AGREE TO DISAGREE.

You can repeat it but that doesn't make it true
You can repeat it but that doesn't make it true

Listen kid: Let's agree to disagree .. I know my facts.
How did floor him? Can't click on the link right now. :ninjagirl: How did she over power him? I'm not denying that some women are strong and can neturalise a guy however raping someone just takes a different kind of strength that I feel women don't possess over men.

The guy deserved it though tbh. :lol: He won't be robbing anyone again that's for sure.

Lol wut

Clearly some women do possess that kind of strength over some men

yh man 3 days of rape is equivalent to robbery
Listen kid: Let's agree to disagree .. I know my facts.

I also know them. We just draw a different conclusion from them

I hope you get raped for hours .... see how it feels?

:lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
:lol:

Oh looki here ... this girl can't admit she was a little offensive :frown:
...why do people assume all feminists don't believe male sexual abuse happen? You don't have to be Einstein to know that -rolls eyes-
Lol wut

Clearly some women do possess that kind of strength over some men

yh man 3 days of rape is equivalent to robbery

I did acknowledge that some women are capable but I feel like it's not really comparable to the more prevalent female rape crisis that is rampant in all most all western countries.

The woman might have raped him because he was going to rape her first. I don't know I feel like we don't know the whole story. Like someone who is confident enough to rob people being overpowered by a woman? Really? Something's amiss.
Original post by MostUncivilised
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/09/breaking-wall-secrecy-sexual-abuse-men-women

Excellent article by Ally Fogg in the Guardian about sexual abuse men suffer at the hands of women.

As expected, the usual suspects of feminists and their fellow travellers have come out of the woodwork to deny that this is a serious problem and to assert that (like what they believe about female-on-male violence) it is always less bad than any crime that might happen against a woman.

The feminists make me want to throw up with their flagrant denial of the sexual abuse of males.

I saw the other day and thought what a good well balanced article it was. More pieces like this please media.

Edit: Just read the report the stats came from and she has totally ****ed up the stats :'( turns out of that 4.8% that were forced to penetrate someone 'the perpetrators were predominantly male'. I wish journos would check their ****ing facts properly instead of making things a hell of a lot worse by constantly misrepresenting statistics, which in turn undermines their entire argument.
(edited 9 years ago)
I did acknowledge that some women are capable but I feel like it's not really comparable to the more prevalent female rape crisis that is rampant in all most all western countries.

The woman might have raped him because he was going to rape her first. I don't know I feel like we don't know the whole story. Like someone who is confident enough to rob people being overpowered by a woman? Really? Something's amiss.

oh i see, you're a feminazi, thanks for clearing it up

TBH the way I see it, if you're a "feminist" in the Western World you're automatically a feminazi ...
TBH the way I see it, if you're a "feminist" in the Western World you're automatically a feminazi ...

Pretty much. Women have equality in the west.
Pretty much. Women have equality in the west.

At least there's one thing we can agree with! :cool:

I'm not a feminist even and you will see me push traditional gender roles while still maintaining an egalitarian stand point. As I said in my earlier post we don't have all the information the media might have used this story to make headlines. The female rapist might have been threatened with rape for all we know and she acted out of anger. Yes rape is wrong but I can see how this might have developed in the heat of the moment. I still don't understand how she floored him and chained him up. Was he drunk?
I'm not a feminist even and you will see me push traditional gender roles while still maintaining an egalitarian stand point. As I said in my earlier post we don't have all the information the media might have used this story to make headlines. The female rapist might have been threatened with rape for all we know and she acted out of anger. Yes rape is wrong but I can see how this might have developed in the heat of the moment. I still don't understand how she floored him and chained him up. Was he drunk?

In your previous post you basically said:

Men don't get raped as much as women so it doesn't matter when they do

and

Maybe the woman raped him because she thought he was going to rape her

Sounds very much like a feminazi to me

LOL "Sir, I thought I was bout to get raped by this guy, so in the spur of the moment I decided to rape him ... doesn't make me a criminal though"

Are you ****ing kidding me?! The first thing on the mind of someone sane, who is about to get raped, is to RUN ... especially women who are physically weaker than men.

If she raped him, something must of happened yes, but it didn't involve the man. Yes, he was robbing her house or whatever, but she didn't have to rape him LMAO she could've called the police - IMO she's worse than him

Quick Reply