Tramplife
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How'd everyone find today's exam and what sections did you chose?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tramplife
Rep:
?

Posted from TSR Mobile
jlh1995
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
didn't really have a clue what to put for the ex phys 20 marker?
Charlesg95
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
about alacticd, lactic acid, glycogen replenishment, cooling aids, warm up cool down
Tramplife
Rep:
?
Any one do biomechanics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
hannnahhh:)
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Charlesg95)
about alacticd, lactic acid, glycogen replenishment, cooling aids, warm up cool down
I wrote about this just forgot warm up and cool down. What other sections you do?
Charlesg95
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
physcology and history
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Charlesg95)
physcology and history
Same, glad football came up on history section
Arsenallllllllll
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
For the exercise physiology question, as it was after 5 minutes of recovery why wouldn't it be only lactacid recovery system?
Arsenallllllllll
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hannnahhh:))
Same, glad football came up on history section

For the exercise physiology question, as it was after 5 minutes of recovery why wouldn't it be only lactacid recovery system?
tomproudlock
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
what did people right for evaluation of sociocultural factors that impact the development of football? it waas a bit unpredictable. i was expecting public schools etc
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Arsenallllllllll)
I just wrote about both because alactacid comes before lactaicid and takes 2-3mins and so I think that's why PC stores were restored as that's what it does. Not 100% sure though
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tomproudlock)
what did people right for evaluation of sociocultural factors that impact the development of football? it waas a bit unpredictable. i was expecting public schools etc
We thought it was quite predictable as it's World Cup this year I wrote about industrialisation, transport and communications and public schools for in the past and then things today that help it develop
Tramplife
Rep:
?
I wrote about the amateurs and professionals, the working time payments, increased free time (Saturday half days) which promoted spectatorism, the transport revolution, public school influences over the three stages. Then for today I talked about the media hype, how it's a cheap accessible game, role model and the fact that it has become a boom sport for girls, I also mention a few downsides which affected participation such as poor behaviour by the minority and less street football taking place due to concerns over safety regarding cars

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tramplife
Rep:
?
What did everyone write about for the attitude 20 marker?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arsenallllllllll
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
[QUOTE=Tramplife;48109388]What did everyone write about for the attitude 20 marker?

Posted from TSR Mobile[/

I think I did two main paragraphs; sport and habl I believe. Content: cognitive dissonance theory, persuasive communication theory and the triadic model.

What the actual question??//??//
Arsenallllllllll
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just wrote about both because alactacid comes before lactaicid and takes 2-3mins and so I think that's why PC stores were restored as that's what it does. Not 100% sure though
Thanks for replying

What did you think was hard in sports psychology and exercise physiology?
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Arsenallllllllll)
Thanks for replying

What did you think was hard in sports psychology and exercise physiology?
Ermmm thought sport psychology was alright I think as a while , can't remember all questions I think. And on exercise phys all were alright just hope I've written right thing.

What about you??
Tramplife
Rep:
?
Ermmm thought sport psychology was alright I think as a while , can't remember all questions I think. And on exercise phys all were alright just hope I've written right thing.

What about you??
What do you think the grade boundaries will be like this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
[QUOTE=Tramplife;48117478]What do you think the grade boundaries will be like this year?

I haven't a clue tbh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (262)
46.37%
Take exams next summer (78)
13.81%
Change uni choice through clearing (121)
21.42%
Apply to uni next year instead (60)
10.62%
I'm not applying to university (44)
7.79%

Watched Threads