ReputationRep:
    Has everyone seen this?

Big Brothers Glyn

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I knew that yesterday. Woo!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my friend told me last week.

ReputationRep:
    Has he been told or will they tell him tonight? I haven't been watching it - I can't stand Big Brother.

Nice of Bangor to advertise the helpline at the bottom :rolleyes: - he's not Prince William...anyone who would come to Bangor because a BB star is here is a little sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    ...anyone who would come to Bangor because a BB star is here is a little sad.
    haha that's what I thought-I bet clearing for Bangor is a nightmare now hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milton)
    That's probably why they put it there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milton)
    Last year, they had someone from one of the early bb at the ffridd bar for freshers week and I don't think anyone cared.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    Last year, they had someone from one of the early bb at the ffridd bar for freshers week and I don't think anyone cared.
    Kate Lawler

ReputationRep:
    She didnt turn up did she?

Tbh, im not excited in the least about Glyn coming here lol

ReputationRep:
    I love Glyn, haha.

How did he take his A-levels then if he was in the BB house?

ReputationRep:
    he did them before he went in and missed 2 of his exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jigglypuff)
    I love Glyn, haha.

How did he take his A-levels then if he was in the BB house?
    Yeh, that's why some of his subject grades were so low, not because he isn't capable but because he missed some exams.

ReputationRep:
    thats a bit silly!!! I dunno i might go up to him and start singing the egg song at him...but i am crazy like that!! he he

ReputationRep:
    I'm boiling an egg for the very first time ah hmm ah hmm!!

ReputationRep:
    YAY...ooh ucas track have me still confirmed n everythin so it was me having an irrational moment! I think that sould be a freshers anthem lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomgiddings)
    She didnt turn up did she?

Tbh, im not excited in the least about Glyn coming here lol
    You could always try and get him on Storm to talk about BB

ReputationRep:
    I ♥ Glyn!
    But, sorry, would never go to Bangor, I got the prospectus but it seems too quiet and only does mountain sports etc.

ReputationRep:
    It's not too quiet, and it doesn't just do mountain sports :rolleyes: . But that's your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glamourama)
    I ♥ Glyn!
    But, sorry, would never go to Bangor, I got the prospectus but it seems too quiet and only does mountain sports etc.
    Bangor doesn't just do mountain sports. Alike a lot of Universities Bangor's location makes it ideal to offer many different type of sports. While we have Snowdonia for the Mountain sports, we also have the Menai Straights which allows for a lot of water sports including rowing and sailing.

This list of Sports Clubs proves that Bangor has more to offer than just a mountain.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt no who ee was if ee slapped me in the face .. my best friend is extremely excited but i really cant say i am lol .. sorry !!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.