Tomh_7
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey guys ! Newbie here so go easy on moi

I'm looking to peruse a career within the sports industry ( Sports marketing/commercial sector )... Sports is my true passion and i can't see myself doing anything else to be honest !

I'm looking to study at the best uni's for sports management and i could do with help finding the best ! I've seen the sports science rankings but i can't find any for Sports management ... Would the sports management courses be involved within the sport science or traditional business rankings ? I know Loughborough is most well known for sports !!... Anyone done a sports management course ?

I have studied a BTEC Business 90 credit diploma, AS Film studies , AS Travel & Tourism, AS General studies and an A level in ICT ( E ) ... They are very poor due to issues away from school so i'm looking to upgrade my BTEC to an extended diploma or do an access to higher education course

Thank you so much

tom
Tomh_7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Tomh_7)
Hey guys ! Newbie here so go easy on moi

I'm looking to peruse a career within the sports industry ( Sports marketing/commercial sector )... Sports is my true passion and i can't see myself doing anything else to be honest !

I'm looking to study at the best uni's for sports management and i could do with help finding the best ! I've seen the sports science rankings but i can't find any for Sports management ... Would the sports management courses be involved within the sport science or traditional business rankings ? I know Loughborough is most well known for sports !!... Anyone done a sports management course ?

I have studied a BTEC Business 90 credit diploma, AS Film studies , AS Travel & Tourism, AS General studies and an A level in ICT ( E ) ... They are very poor due to issues away from school so i'm looking to upgrade my BTEC to an extended diploma or do an access to higher education course

Thank you so much

tom
Bump
Zaeem Siddiqui
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, have you thought about sports management with UCFB Wembley? It is taught within the Wembley Stadium, London, the spiritual home of English football and sport. Do you know their classrooms overlook the Wembley pitch?
The UCFB Team
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Tom,

It sounds like you would be a great fit for the programmes we offer at UCFB. We have two fantastic campuses, located inside Wembley Stadium, London and Turf Moor in Burnley. Both campuses have classrooms and facilities overlooking the pitch, so it provides for a very motivational learning environment! We offer a range of degree programmes around the business side of the football and sports industries. In addition to their academic studies, all of our students take part in the complimentary curriculum which includes work experience at places such as Wembley Stadium, The FA, BBC Sport, Rugby League World Cup and various sports clubs around the world. We also have weekly guest lectures from famous names within the industry and a range of additional qualifications: http://www.ucfb.com/employability/co...ry-curriculum/. This contributes to an employment rate of 90% upon graduation, with 2/3 of our graduates working in the sport industry (the national average from sports degrees is 20-25%.

Our entry requirements are provided online, but yes I would recommend pursuing a BTEC Extended Diploma this year.

If you have further questions, please contact [email protected]. I'd also recommend taking a look at our virtual tour of our inspirational campuses: http://www.ucfb.com/programmes/virtual-tour/.

Best wishes,

The UCFB Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (289)
55.79%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.21%

Watched Threads