The Student Room Group

OCR Classical Civilisation - Paper 1: Athens

Hey Guys!

Anyone taking the Classics Paper tommorow, how you all feeling and anybody got any predictions?

:smile:
The 2013 papers haven't been put up on the OCR website so its hard to say really, I'm so nervous!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
2013 was symposium and city dionysia so i guess you can rule them out! gl!
The panathenaia and education would be my choice, hopefully they come up! GL x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I'm feeling really nervous about it, good luck everyone! :smile: I'm hoping the Great Panathenaia comes up x
How does everyone feel it went?
Reply 6
Was soooooo good, everything i revised came up :smile: wbu?
really liked question 8 and 9b (essay), wasn't so good on questioin 7 tho
Reply 8
Oh, i did the Athens course :P
I've got plautus comedies next, you?
The Odyssey :biggrin: my worst one really :/
i did the essay question on the kyrios which was really easy, the whole test went really well i thought. I have the odyssey next as well:s-smilie:
got any notes i can use for the odyssey? :s-smilie: and yeah same :tongue:
i have the odyssey tomorrow too :// im quite nervous tbh. i think women might come up but i'm not quite sure
Do you mean in the essay q? like how do they effect Od on his journey?
I can remember most of the main story it's just the little parts like 'the number of days odysseus spent travelling to the land of the phaecians that i lose marks on
you dont need to know that at all, you just need to know like what happened to him on several parts of his journey and the specifics of it, not how long he stayed at the places :tongue:
Im hoping the Phaeaciens come up and Calypso for the 5 markers and then an essay on how Od is a good and bad leader :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest