Edexcel Chemistry 2 exam (C2) - 10/06/2014

Watch this thread
Parallex
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
How's everyone doing with revision?^^
PS98
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Rubbish! What do you think will come up?
poojavparmar
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by PS98)
Rubbish! What do you think will come up?

im so worried! what time have you got the exam?? mines at 2:00 i have no idea what will come up sorry but c2 im quite confident with now but still scared! are you doing triple science??
SuperAntz
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
wow! this exam was super easy! I'm really happy!
GcseAlv
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hi people anyone know what the grade boundaries for each grade might be
Marcusroye98
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
it was 44 for an A* last year, wont be any higher than 48
Parallex
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Exam was very easy.
Crozzer24
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Agreed. Seemed very similar to June 2012 paper
beckyrebecca
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Crozzer24)
Agreed. Seemed very similar to June 2012 paper
Yeah I thought this too especially with the 6 marker about graphite and diamond

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kitty-meaw
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Marcusroye98)
it was 44 for an A* last year, wont be any higher than 48
I have seen the grade boundaries as high as 52 for an a* in the past though, so i am slightly concerned if it goes as high as that :L
poojavparmar
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
i found it easy too apart from the last question , i didnt realy write a lot for that :/
SeniOyewumi
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I think this was a good paper, better than bio. The only question I definitely failed was the catalyst graph one. Everything else I got apart from the end answer for the mass question, but I will get some marks for working out. I found the balancing equations quite nice.
poojavparmar
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SeniOyewumi)
I think this was a good paper, better than bio. The only question I definitely failed was the catalyst graph one. Everything else I got apart from the end answer for the mass question, but I will get some marks for working out. I found the balancing equations quite nice.

what did you put for the catalyst one ?? i put the one with a straight line as catalysts are not used up in a reaction
SeniOyewumi
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by poojavparmar)
what did you put for the catalyst one ?? i put the one with a straight line as catalysts are not used up in a reaction
Unfortunately I failed this question but not to worry, I still think I got an A/A* the only questions I didn't get marks from was this question. Every other question I'm sure I got marks from.
SeniOyewumi
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Oh yeah, I failed the number of atoms one oh well
poojavparmar
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Unfortunately I failed this question but not to worry, I still think I got an A/A* the only questions I didn't get marks from was this question. Every other question I'm sure I got marks from.
it was only one mark so it doesnt matter too much , thats really good that you think you have got an A/A* i feel pretty confident too
poojavparmar
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Oh yeah, I failed the number of atoms one oh well

which question are you talking about here may i ask ?
Akashi
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
That exam was a bit too easy...
I don't do past papers but is it possible for the A* to stay as a raw 54? That's the only reasonable boundary for this paper.
Oh_fudgeit
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Guys you know for aluminium nitride, It AlN basically you know how the choices are those boxes. But what i did was i chose AlN then i crossed it out then picked another answer and then realised AlN had to be the right answer but there wasn't any space as i had crossed the answer previously so I put a cross next to the box for ALN do you think they will give me the mark?
SeniOyewumi
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by poojavparmar)
which question are you talking about here may i ask ?
The question that asked how many elements are there in Aluminium Nitrate, I put 10 instead of 13.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads