Turn on thread page Beta

Well, I thought I had a speed ticket watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I hit 4 weeeks today since I did it, and it hasn't arrived.

Apparentley you don't have to pay if it comes after two weeks, true?

I got flashed by a camera, if people remember.

ReputationRep:
    maybe the camera ran out of film??? (am ic orrct in saying this?)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah most of them only have enough film for a few hundred photos although they have new digital ones. So thats a bit unlucky. If its past the 4 weeks I've heard that they can't technically do anything about it.

ReputationRep:
    Your off the hook if they don't send you something within about 14 days I think. There's a lot of websites around with these kind of things on them! Very useful.

ReputationRep:
    I got my first parking ticket today 30 quid and all because I left my car quickly on a single yellow as I picked up a pizza.

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it then?

Rule is that aslong as the registered keeper was driving, the NIP must be sent (i.e. not received) within 12 or 14 days or whatever, 4 weeks on, unless you just bought the car and the DVLA are being slow etc. then I doubt you will hear anything of it.

ReputationRep:
    Only 1 in 8 speed cameras have a camera in them - the radar and flash are pretty cheap but the camera is really expensive, so they just switch them round and have empty boxes for most speed cameras.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.