Anoraak
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
What are you guys revising seeing as we don't have to cover all of them. My A2 teacher gave me past exams since 2010 and this is how they've gone.

For all of the first questions it's been "Religious experience OR Ontological Argument OR Atheism" and in one year Ontological was paired with Atheism.

For the second question it's always been a choice between Life after Death and Religious Language.

For the third question it's always been a choice between three of the theories. It vary's but it's always been 3 out of the 4 theories E.G "Religion and Morality OR Deontology OR Natural Moral Law". R+M has come up the least (2 times) and NML the most (4 times) since 2010.

I have learnt Religious Experience, LAD and Deontology/Religion and Morality
Alex R 1995
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have revised the same but have revised virtue ethics instead of deontology. Is it possible for them to combine religious experience with another above the line topic?

I am dreading the unit 4 implications exam, there is just so much to learn
Anoraak
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Alex R 1995)
I have revised the same but have revised virtue ethics instead of deontology. Is it possible for them to combine religious experience with another above the line topic?

I am dreading the unit 4 implications exam, there is just so much to learn
I honestly dont think so, if they were it would be with atheism in a02 but i wouldn't worry about that since it's very unlikely.

Same. I have a whole week to revise that with no other exams in the way so I can just cram it haha. I've sacrificed my py4 exam on wednesday for this.. so im hoping for a decent grade, good luck on wednesday
_MissB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Dreading Wednesdays exam...my teacher is literally soo useless does anyone have an A* example essay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alex R 1995
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anoraak)
I honestly dont think so, if they were it would be with atheism in a02 but i wouldn't worry about that since it's very unlikely.

Same. I have a whole week to revise that with no other exams in the way so I can just cram it haha. I've sacrificed my py4 exam on wednesday for this.. so im hoping for a decent grade, good luck on wednesday
Well good luck with both of your exams on Wednesday. I also have the whole week to revise for one exam THANK GOD!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (20)
14.49%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.8%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.07%
I need help with my personal statement (55)
39.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (35)
25.36%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.17%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.25%

Watched Threads