The Student Room Group

Need help to select uni

Hi, I hardly see any posts related to MSc Supply Chain Management. So I decided to become the first drop here...I am interested in MSc Logistics/Operations Supply Chain Management. I have applied

Warwick
Durham
Lancaster
Strathclyde
Leeds
Cranfield
Manchester

Still waiting for universities to get back to me as it has just been a week since I have applied. Kindly If anyone can help me to rank these uni for to MSc in Operations and Supply Chain. Which is better than the other and why? which university can give better career prospects?
Please need some help advice.
Thanks
Sho
All of those universities are good business schools. Ranking them really depends on what you want from your specific school. "Better" is a very subjective way to rank universities.
Reply 2
Thank God that someone replied back with something here and thank you bownessie.

The reason for the post was I don't see universities ranking anywhere over operations and logistics supply chain management because it is half engineering and half business management. So I am well confused how to select university.
Reply 3
I understand that nothing can be based on absolute concrete facts here but this post is just to see what other students have to say from their experiences and choices. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by sho646
I understand that nothing can be based on absolute concrete facts here but this post is just to see what other students have to say from their experiences and choices. Thanks

Considering your degree is very technical, I would maybe ask your target companies which uni they prefer among those listed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending