Scroll to see replies

i don't think i've ever fainted.
Reply 21
iiikewldude
i don't think i've ever fainted.

i hate you :biggrin:
Reply 22
alio
i think temperature has a lot to do wiv it actually as its always happened in sudden changes of temperature. im guessing ure sister had just come out of the trafford centre (which is hot) to the cold bus station.
oh well just a theory :cool:

Yeha that makes a lot of sense, I have often felt faint in there.
I've fainted once - landed on my jaw.
Reply 24
I haven't fainted before. My older brother has done so twice, cos he's thelasaemic.
Reply 25
I have never fainted before but I almost did once after having a bunch of blood drawn.
Reply 26
alio
im bored as hell so thought id make a boring thread.
ive heard faintings common so presume a few ppl have done it. For me its 4 times :cool:

Three times, once when i was ill & my blood pressure was too low and two other times from witnessing other people (friends) having nasty accidents.....I can't help but laugh even though i dont mean it (must be nerves) and then I just faint! lol!
Reply 27
kissit
Three times, once when i was ill & my blood pressure was too low and two other times from witnessing other people (friends) having nasty accidents.....I can't help but laugh even though i dont mean it (must be nerves) and then I just faint! lol!

lol! how on earth do you manage that?! ive never fainted although once i walked funny & the guy i liked was all concerned coz he thought i was fainting! bonus!
Reply 28
Rashmi
lol! how on earth do you manage that?! ive never fainted although once i walked funny & the guy i liked was all concerned coz he thought i was fainting! bonus!

Dunno...it just happens, i laugh uncontrollably & then drop like a fly! lol
Hmmm....faking faintness for sexy male attention eh? I may just have to try it sometime. lol
Reply 29
Only thrice becuase 1) i broke my toe and I was in so much pain (how embarrasing :redface: !) and another time becuase I went to a theme park all nighter and i hadnt eaten all day, i mean NOTHING, walking along "Guys, I feel funny"... drop... And thr last time was in Biology and i still have no idea how that happened. I was completely fine and then fell off my stool.
Reply 30
kissit
Dunno...it just happens, i laugh uncontrollably & then drop like a fly! lol
Hmmm....faking faintness for sexy male attention eh? I may just have to try it sometime. lol

yoiu should its very effective! plus you should add a few whimpers & swoon dramatically! i was donating blood at the time so i got him to buy me sweets & carry my stuff!
Reply 31
Rashmi
yoiu should its very effective! plus you should add a few whimpers & swoon dramatically! i was donating blood at the time so i got him to buy me sweets & carry my stuff!

Crafty lady! lol
Reply 32
once, on the tube (hot) after giving blood. i made a thread about it!
Reply 33
None.
Reply 34
Once I was sitting down and watching TV for about 3 hours, I got up, jumped around and fell on my bed and woke up at like 3:00am. I think I fainted myself to sleep. :confused:
Reply 35
never fainted- but loads of times I've gone dizzy and had all the little lights obscuring my vision.
Reply 36
lots and lots of times - most times drug-induced, but have done when i have forgotten to eat, then they ram a pin in your finger to test your blood sugar. ouch.
Reply 37
once, i fell of my bike.
Reply 38
fifi53
lots and lots of times - most times drug-induced, but have done when i have forgotten to eat, then they ram a pin in your finger to test your blood sugar. ouch.
:eek: How can you forget to eat?!! Food is great, so is eating!
Reply 39
alio
i had a blood test and they said everythin was normal :confused:
all the times ive fainted though ive felt sick started panicking and just collapsed lol strange i know. its happened 4 times in the past 5 years :mad:

have you ever thought you might suffer from panic attacks, check out some sites on the web.

Latest

Trending

Trending