Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Lol, one of my friends fainted in the first dissection session; we weren't even cutting stuff up and I don't even think we were looking at prosections, he was just doing stuff with skeletons and hit the decks!
    they took anyone on to become a doctor back then - even the ones that didn't have a strong gut!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    Fainted - None.
    Knocked out - One. Someone punched me very, very hard, and I was out like a light.
    Blimey. Who punched you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elles)
    our first one was on frog leg muscle & the sciatic nerve.. so the intro to our video had a kermit the frog dancing across the stage = nice touch!
    Lol! Well, we didn't have that, we just have this guy talking us through them, who is the stereotypical mad scientist, it's great!

(Original post by DazzYa6)
    they took anyone on to become a doctor back then - even the ones that didn't have a strong gut!!!!
    Yep, the people they let in last year were absolutely pathetic, I'm sure all of the 2004 entry will be sooooo much harder :rolleyes:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.