Turn on thread page Beta

The matrix is NOT real!!! watch

Announcements

so ur not clever as u said then

ReputationRep:
    There is a difference between being clever and having knowledge, and you dont seem to see that.

so ur admitting that ur not clever

ReputationRep:
    I admit i do not have all knowledge, but cleverness is perceptional, so i dont judge it upon myself.

then. ur not clever. and i am clever. and i say and i know that the matrix is real.

ReputationRep:
    You prove you aren't clever with everything you say. To believe you are is to prove you aren't

i just saying nonsense just to make sense

i mean u

ReputationRep:
    Freudian slip. Well, although i hate Freud passionately, i believe it must be true in this case

Originally posted by Iluvatar
    Freudian slip. Well, although i hate Freud passionately, i believe it must be true in this case
    so u start bleiving in me eh. finally. u believe that matrix must be tru in this case

ReputationRep:
    No, you obviously believe that what you say is false. I did not need to edit what i said, while you change the pronoun on your sentence, and felt the need to highlight it.

what what what??? u dont make sense. such converstation with a lowly iq of 196 is just not possivble

ReputationRep:
    Well o.k. then. If you aren't willing to discuss it, we will stop there.

go to the thread about chat up line to see the proff that mr white enjoys S&M

ReputationRep:
    Yeaha. Done it. Its hardly proof though.

but he admitted it dude

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, sort of.

whatr do u eman sort of

that would stand up very strongly in court

ReputationRep:
    Actually, a possible anonymous post (no proof he sent it) on a message board is hardly proof, and wouldnt stand in most courts.

we could check the logs

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.