The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:lol: yeah, when people say they're 2/3... They're almost always not.

Most are 4-6.

It's called average for a reason :wink:
Original post by Maid Marian
A steady 2.5, possibly hitting 3 or even 3.5 on a really good hair day.

You love yourself too much... /s
Original post by i_eatProstitutes
You love yourself too much... /s

:confused:
Reply 43
when i just woke up 1/20
when i am letting out gas 2/10
when i am adjusting my bra 3/10
when i am eating 4/10
when i just did an exam 5/10
when i am looking in the mirror 6/10
when i put on make-up 7/10
when someone puts make-up on me (as in proper professional, like the one who does kate middletons make up on her wedding day) 8/10
when i actually get married possibly one day (i'll probably be really vain that day) 9/10
when i dream of myself in a different form 10/10
Original post by Gonzales95
Have to say I don't really care for /10 ratings. They judge people purely on physical attractiveness when whilst appearance isn't something to be completely ignored, it isn't the be all and end all. I'd much rather go out with a so called '7/10' with a great personality than a 10/10 who I had nothing in common with.

No, the scale is judging physical attractiveness, but in no way does it suggest that it's the only thing that matters. In the same way that if you get 7/10 on a maths test, it doesn't mean you're a 7/10 overall as a person, it means you're a 7/10 at maths. Obviously.
Original post by Norin
when i just woke up 1/20
when i am eating 4/10
when someone puts make-up on me (as in proper professional, like the one who does kate middletons make up on her wedding day) 8/10
when i actually get married possibly one day (i'll probably be really vain that day) 9/10

How can you be more attractive when you brake wind than when you wake up. I think those two need to be swapped.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by toonervoustotalk
How can you be more attractive when you brake wind than when you wake up. I think those two need to be swapped.

Posted from TSR Mobile

have you seen me when i wake up?
Reply 47
probs 7/10
Reply 48
7/10, looking a bit funny at the moment though from sleep deprivation and I need a haircut :tongue: Once exams are finished I'll be back to beautiful
I think I'm a 7, unless I'm looking particularly grim.
I'm above average so would say about 6/7 maybe an 8 on a very good day.
I'd give myself 6 or 7.
Difficult to say. I'd say that my face is a 7/10 but my body is a 2/10. (E.g, if I lost some weight I'd be good-looking) :smile:
I've thought of myself as around 5 or 6 out of 10, but my (slightly untrustworthy) friend claims that's optimistic, so I don't know my "Rating" as such.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I don't think people understand how the /10 system works :lol:

There are probably like a few 10s ever.

1: Pretty fugly (probably a handful of people)
2: Quite ugly
3: Not great looking but not ugly
4: Not too bad
5: Average
6: Decent
7: Good looking
8: Pretty damn hot
9: Omg I so want you
10: insta-orgasm (lol maybe not that far but close enough)

I am an instant 10 then :wink:)) lol just kidding, i am definitely 3/4ish :rolleyes:
I would say that I am about a 7 naturally and when I put effort into my appearance I am an 8. I have a good body that I've worked for (toned, thin, size 4), naturally curly blonde hair, and a pretty face. I think to get a 9 or a 10 I'd need to be more distinctively beautiful, which I don't believe I am.
Original post by Norin
when i just woke up 1/20
when i am eating 4/10

Why didn't i think of this? This is brilliant :ahee:
Reply 57
Original post by Kitty-meaw
Why didn't i think of this? This is brilliant :ahee:

:biggrin: thanks
would probably scrap a 2.1 on a good day
Reply 59
Probably average a 5 (check my profile pic), BUT, my stellar personality & wit knocks me up to a 7 i reckon :cool:

Latest