Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a dog in the astrological sense

Honest, Dependable, Diligent, Perceptive, Selfless, Caring, Moody, Fun-loving, Adventurous... wow I must be nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Not if you're a tiger in some far east countries...
    thats true lol, getting my balls eaten would not be fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    silence, i thought i had educated u on the matter - hours of my precious time wasted! all that copying and pasting! :mad:
    lol yeah some of that stuff did fit - but it was quite vague! that daily/weekly/monthly love/money/luck stuff is a definitely mumbo-jumbo tho!

ReputationRep:
    Not if you're a tiger in some far east countries...
    You're only safe if you're a White Bengal Tiger, those are very rare and very :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Excellent! A snake indeed I am. Oh how that is amusing on so many levels you will never know!
    Try us P...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Come on Gimp - you're her "confidante"!
    *whispers*I'm pretending I'm a friend but secretly I'm trying to bed her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    lol yeah some of that stuff did fit - but it was quite vague! that daily/weekly/monthly love/money/luck stuff is a definitely mumbo-jumbo tho!
    yes, complete codswallop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Shhh, don't expose the man's code!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:
    :rolleyes: you know i love you

besides - my horoscope says i am honest, good looking and great in bed. you can't argue with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    :rolleyes: you know i love you

besides - my horoscope says i am honest, good looking and great in bed. you can't argue with that.
    Now, now Gimp.

You don't want any more "confidantes" to be enlisted by Tinykates!

ReputationRep:
    No as I will both look foolish and break the inner circle of trust with my beloved. I will give you one clue: nicknames.
    Think I'll refrian from pursuing this then.

Gimp you're a Scorpio too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Now, now Gimp.

You don't want any more "confidantes" to be enlisted by Tinykates!
    here we go with the 'subtle' whore references again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Think I'll refrian from pursuing this then.

Gimp you're a Scorpio too?
    i don't know anything about it juwel i just made that stuff up! proof that scorpios arent good looking and great in bed: exhibit a - my father.

I could give you a description of myself and you could try and guess my sign though if you think they're that accurate.

ReputationRep:
    here we go with the 'subtle' whore references again
    No, I didn't actually mean that.

That's just someone with a bit of a "dirty" imagination........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i don't know anything about it juwel i just made that stuff up! proof that scorpios arent good looking and great in bed: exhibit a - my father.

I could give you a description of myself and you could try and guess my sign though if you think they're that accurate.
    I'm disturbed. Firstly that you'd rate your dad's looks either way. Secondly that you "know" your dad's not great in bed. What is going on here...

Think I'll have a go at that challenge, why not.

ReputationRep:
    I'm disturbed. Firstly that you'd rate your dad's looks either way. Secondly that you "know" your dad's not great in bed. What is going on here...

Think I'll have a go at that challenge, why not.
    Well I haven't seen my mum with a smile on her face for a long time. That speaks volumes

Ok, I am... hmm. Generous! Kind! Intelligent! Good listener! Patient! A bit camp, but straight! Modest (really I am)! Altruistic! Generally a bit of a push over it seems. Unselfish!

Good luck! Didn't give any physical traits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Well I haven't seen my mum with a smile on her face for a long time. That speaks volumes

Ok, I am... hmm. Generous! Kind! Intelligent! Good listener! Patient! A bit camp, but straight! Modest (really I am)! Altruistic! Generally a bit of a push over it seems. Unselfish!

Good luck! Didn't give any physical traits.
    Ahh similarities. Apart from the modesty thing, I'm more proud myself. 'Tis not the ideal information I need to deduce your star sign but I'll guess (yes, only a sort-of-educated guess) either Aquarius or Pisces.

Next clue would ideally be your birthday.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh similarities. Apart from the modesty thing, I'm more proud myself. 'Tis not the ideal information I need to deduce your star sign but I'll guess (yes, only a sort-of-educated guess) either Aquarius or Pisces.

Next clue would ideally be your birthday.
    I'll give you some other clues that are kind've right and fit in with my sign (i know a bit! )

I'm tidy and organised. A perfectionist.

ReputationRep:
    Moving on..........

Tinykates, has this thread helped you at all?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.