The Student Room Group

Exam Answer Booklet Mess-up

Hi,
just sat AQA economics paper, and made a major cock-up in writing out my answers. I used 3 answer booklets and on my third managed to start the answer on the last page instead of the first.
Then when i reached the end of the page, continued on the front again. I wrote a small note at the bottom of the last page saying 'answer continues on front'. Do you think the examiners will figure out the order of my answer, or even bother reading the last page if there's nothing in the middle?
Thanks
Original post by GCD
Hi,
just sat AQA economics paper, and made a major cock-up in writing out my answers. I used 3 answer booklets and on my third managed to start the answer on the last page instead of the first.
Then when i reached the end of the page, continued on the front again. I wrote a small note at the bottom of the last page saying 'answer continues on front'. Do you think the examiners will figure out the order of my answer, or even bother reading the last page if there's nothing in the middle?
Thanks

Did you write a little note on the front page from the continued answer letting the examiner know...?

They might figure out that something is amiss and check the book for the first part of your response. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending