Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What religion are people on this forum? Just wondering

I am still waiting to see the light.

ReputationRep:
    ohhh i've just realised who you are!...you answered my questionnaire.....i was wondering who randdom was.

thanks...pixy :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm an agnostic, for reasons probably apparent from my choice of religion, or lack of

ReputationRep:
    Why not make it into a public poll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Why not make it into a public poll?
    How do I do that?

ReputationRep:
    Why isn't Sikhism there?

I'm agnostic, possible Buddhist depending on what I find out about this way of life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    How do I do that?
    You should have done it when you made the poll options.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Why isn't Sikhism there?

I'm agnostic, possible Buddhist depending on what I find out about this way of life.
    Buddhist aint on there either :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil)
    I am really sorry I was trying to think of the major ones and I am very tired if you are a Sikh or a Buddist please post it on the thread. No offence intended I am just too tired . Anyone know if I can edit it.

ReputationRep:
    I am really sorry I was trying to think of the major ones and I am very tired if you are a Sikh or a Buddist please post it on the thread. No offence intended I am just too tired . Anyone know if I can edit it.
    u can't, ask a mod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil)
    Hmmoh, and neither's Rastafarianism. Or Zoroastrianism, my maths teacher won't be pleased. And no Shintoism... OK excessive...

ReputationRep:
    none taken- im not religious anyway! just a bit OTT there tina lol

ReputationRep:
    random- you could just create another thread, with a public poll.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.