The Student Room Group

OCR 21st Century Additional Physics

Do you know if all the equations for the Additional Physics will be on the paper or do you have to learn them ? Like Momentum, Change of momentum, work done etc..
Reply 1
Equations are always given on the second page of the exam, but you need to learn the units and haw to substitute one equation into another :smile: (i think) ..atleast for ocr :s-smilie:
Original post by VyteJan
Equations are always given on the second page of the exam, but you need to learn the units and haw to substitute one equation into another :smile: (i think) ..atleast for ocr :s-smilie:
Have you done the exam? I just did the Paper and what did you say for the athlete running the high jump?
Reply 3
Original post by berkay1343
Have you done the exam? I just did the Paper and what did you say for the athlete running the high jump?

Yea, no more physics :biggrin: basically i said that he had forward acceleration and i used the equation (momentum = velocity x mass) so like when he's moving he has velocity and so he has momentum but when he jumps without running he has 0 velocity so his momentum must be 0. Then i had like 10 minutes free time because i finished early so i decided to write about friction and interaction pair :s-smilie:
What did people write for the light bulb question? I had no idea :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest