Question... Watch

Troyes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
When I gave in my ICT coursework a couple of months ago and my Sir marked it he said I'd got 57/90, which was (he said) around 88/120 UMS. But when I look at my result sheet today I've got 54/120 and an E!

What on earth's that all about? What do I do now? I remember him telling me very clearly I'd got 57/90 which was around 88-90 UMS mark.
Troyes
Rep:
?
Please help someone! I really have to take some action quick.
sara_b
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
get in contact with him and doublecheck?
Troyes
Rep:
?
OK I just got in contact with my Uni and they're saying if my ICT goes up one grade then they'll definitely accept me so I'm going to put my ICT cwk off for remark.

Just wondering what exactly is the process with that? Who do I contact? How much should I pay? When will it be done?

Another thing, my Insurance has accepted me, now how long will they wait for me to get back to them with a confirmation?
Troyes
Rep:
?
Anyone?
Changeling
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ermm I know you're probably looking for a hope booster but marks given by your teacher are different from edexcel marks. Your teacher my have given you 88/120 if edexcel thinks he were being too lenient they would down mark you. But that's just so you don't get your expectations do high, edexcel do make mistakes a lot, they missed marking a paper for our whole french year at gcse level, and there are already typos on my results slip, i.e with my ums in the top bit saying 86/100 but on the ums list on the bottom 76/100 =.='' and loads of stories, and not internet horror stories, but loads of school friends stories about Es remarked into As and i think i need some remarks myself. So yeah there's hope =P since i don't think edexcel would remark a teacher that much but that could explain it.
Troyes
Rep:
?
How long does it take? I think I need to get back with my Insurance by Aug 31st.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1384)
79.54%
Leave (356)
20.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise