GCSE AQA Home Economics Food and Nutrition 13th June

Watch
username1290300
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Anyone else taking this exam? There is no revision guide for it and apparently not many people do this course, only food technology.

My teacher didn't teach us the course very well, so I am sat here trying to learn the entire textbook. Arghh!
username1290300
Rep:
?
Anyone?
baaboo999
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I did the exam today! Exam went amazing!!! Food and Nutrition is like my best subject, and i'm doing it to AS level. How'd you think it went?
username1290300
Rep:
?
(Original post by baaboo999)
I did the exam today! Exam went amazing!!! Food and Nutrition is like my best subject, and i'm doing it to AS level. How'd you think it went?
Yay someone else did it! I found it really easy, hope I got a good grade! What did you write for the 10 marker?
(I always thought it was worth 12 marks!)
baaboo999
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ohmyapplepie)
Yay someone else did it! I found it really easy, hope I got a good grade! What did you write for the 10 marker?
(I always thought it was worth 12 marks!)
Yeah, i'm aiming for an A*. I basically put about how they needs more like vitamin C because of their weak immune system and how they need more protein to heal their wounds. Then I put loads of stuff about making them join social clubs where they talk about healthy eating, so they can use that knowledge at home to cook the right meals. Also about giving them a carer that can make them nutritional homemade meals and other stuff. I wrote like 2 and a bit pages. Wbu?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.37%
I don't have everything I need (308)
43.63%

Watched Threads