The Student Room Group

Am I too tall?

I measured my height today and I am 6'4 inches which I think is taller than almost everyone. I don't like being this tall as I cannot walk through doorways properly and I can't stand up straight in my friend's house as it has low ceilings. I wish I was around 6 foot tall. I am sorry but I feel like 6'4 is abnormal height. I feel like a freak. :frown:

What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Are you a boy?
Reply 2
No you're fine. Just coz you're friend's house has low ceilings that's not your fault. Besides being tall can get you a career in modelling :wink:
Is your friend a hobbit? There are low ceilings and then there's a sub-6'4" ceiling.

It's a fair bit taller than average but not so tall that it'd really impact your life a great deal.
Original post by Laco
I measured my height today and I am 6'4 inches which I think is taller than almost everyone. I don't like being this tall as I cannot walk through doorways properly and I can't stand up straight in my friend's house as it has low ceilings. I wish I was around 6 foot tall. I am sorry but I feel like 6'4 is abnormal height. I feel like a freak. :frown:

What do you think?

Have you been spending too much time in the "It's a small world" ride?
Don't worry. You're alright.
Nope, not too tall :h:
your perfect the way god created you
Tbh, girls will love it
Not tall enough.
Original post by CharlotteMcD
Tbh, girls will love it

"wow you're so tall

penetrate me"
I'm 6'3", and I too have a friend whose house is not forehead-friendly - I love my height, and you should to! Women tend to like it, too :wink:
Reply 12
I'm 6ft 1" and a girl so your height is perfect! Embrace it.
Original post by iamvick
I'm 6ft 1" and a girl so your height is perfect! Embrace it.

Spoiler

My boyfriend's 6'10"
My father is 6'7"
My brother is 6'4"
My uncles are 6'5" and 6'6"

You're not too tall :P
Are you single? :colone:
Anyhooo definitely not too small :yep:
I had a friends house that was an old farm (I think) and it had really short doorways. I banged my head so many effing times. So painful.

Original post by BlackMagicV
My boyfriend's 6'10"

Good god!

How tall are you?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I had a friends house that was an old farm (I think) and it had really short doorways. I banged my head so many effing times. So painful.

Good god!

How tall are you?

Dad put a hole in one of his brothers' ceilings.
I'm about 5'9" but I do look like a dwarf next to him, particularly as I have this annoying habit of leaving into people when pictures are taken haha
Reply 18
Original post by BlackMagicV
Dad put a hole in one of his brothers' ceilings.
I'm about 5'9" but I do look like a dwarf next to him, particularly as I have this annoying habit of leaving into people when pictures are taken haha

6'10! Your boyfriend's penis must look tiny compared with his body. That's too tall. He must have a medical condition or probably won't live long.
Original post by Laco
6'10! Your boyfriend's penis must look tiny compared with his body. That's too tall. He must have a medical condition or probably won't live long.

smoooth... :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest