LJMU Welcome Pack Watch

KinkayGema
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
HEY EVERYONE!!!

I just got a pack from LJMU, think everyone got the same for their course. I thought it was quite good. Im enrolling on 17th September between 9.30am and 9.45am!!! Damn an early slot!! lol. Also got the induction week schedule!! Im only in Mon Tues and Wed which is good.

So, did you get the pack? What did your think?

Love always lol

Gema xxx
Rabz :)
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
I'm also enrolling on the 17th but b/w 2.30 n 2.45 thank God it's not too early can sleep in lol
induction week timetable...mon to thurs not too bad atleast i get friday off
KinkayGema
Rep:
?
my tuesday is crap though!! I have a psychology induction from 1pn-3pm and a module registration 4pm-5pm in a different building ages away!!
Report 12 years ago
uhmm i think all of mine are in the same building!! i dunno where these rooms are G17 UG008 and stuff and what is Various(TBA):confused:
KinkayGema
Rep:
?
no idea, maybe there in various room in the same building?? What building is it>
Report 12 years ago
i think John Foster well that is faculty of business n accounting n bla so yeah john fosters
KinkayGema
Rep:
?
Mine are Clarence street building and lecture theatre in the henry cotton campus!! ages away! But my criminolgy building is close to grand central so all good.

Did anyone else get this??
Laher
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
On the info pack, it says something about not being able to move in before the 14th or summut!! I cant remember, the exact date...but anyone know anything about this ?!!?
KinkayGema
Rep:
?
Yeah I read that. They advise you not to move in until the 14th because thats when they will have the wardens working from but still, Im moving in earlier.
Report 12 years ago
oh yeah i saw that too.. but i'm moving in on the 14th anyway dont want to go too early!
Suzie19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah loved the map fabby lol. My inrolement is on the 13th at 9.30am because I am a nursing student. So I will be moving in early no matter what they say. I am moving in on the 9th.
KinkayGema
Rep:
?
On my letter is my teaching starts on monday 25th september 2005!! haha.
Report 12 years ago
OMG u are soo lucky 25th!!! mine starts from the 19th lol
Suzie19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by KinkayGema)
On my letter is my teaching starts on monday 25th september 2005!! haha.
Not fair Swap dates?
KinkayGema
Rep:
?
my induction lectures start on 18th but my actual teaching lectures start on 25th
KinkayGema
Rep:
?
p.s. i was actually laughing at the 2005 bit
Suzie19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
LOl I never even picked up on the 2005 bit.
SuperCollin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm enroling on the 16th at 10am. 10am on a Saturday, how scandalous! And my induction lectures are 9am Monday morning and 3pm Friday afternoon, so my week's pretty much empty haha. I'm so excited now, I just wanna start!
hagia.sofia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My enrolment for design courses is on Friday 15th at 2pm so I get a nice long morning in bed

I'm moving in as early as poss, probably the 9th & my bf is coming up to help me move in but if its quiet i'll go home and come back on the 14th.
Chrispee
Report 12 years ago
I got confused about the induction things.. cus it has like group 1,2,3.. etc and i dunno what group im in or what room to go to :s
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1608)
79.13%
Leave (424)
20.87%

Watched Threads