The Student Room Group

I am planning to self teach/learn A2

My plan
I finish my AS exams on the 16th june. I will have one week break
And from the 23rd i will teach/learn myself C3 AQA maths, OCR F324 chemistry and OCR F214 biology till the 8th of september.
From the 8th of september till the end of december i will teach myself F215, C4 and F325. And from january till june i will just be reviewing my notes and revising. Is this a good plan to get really high marks in A2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths is usually quite easy to self teach
I do both OCR F324 and F214 - bio can be self taught. A lot of chemistry also can (with determination!) but there's a few things I can think of that you will probably need some guidance with
As long as you will remember the content I guess there's no harm in it.. the only danger is running out of resources long before the exams and then having nothing to test yourself nearer to the time

Whatever you decide good luck with remaining AS exams and your A2s next year :smile:
Reply 2
awesome..........I love teaching my self maths
but
I think all you have to do is go through each book once understanding it (finish by October) and after that live your life on past papers and you will defo get A*A*A no doubt about it and you'll have time to have fun too! start pass papers from 1995-2013 that like around 40 papers

i'll let you in on a little secret, it takes a lot when i mean a lot i mean a lot of thinking to make one exam question and they can't make news ones every year, all they do is rearrange the old ones

why do you think AQA and a few other website only give you access to papers from 2010:rolleyes:
oh you might have to buy papers there cheap anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest