The Student Room Group

A2 Coursework Essays

Hi everyone!
This is for students who're going to be studying A2 levels for AQA English Literature next academic year. Here are my two coursework essays for which I have received positive feedback, so here you go
Original post by scjman
Hi everyone!
This is for students who're going to be studying A2 levels for AQA English Literature next academic year. Here are my two coursework essays for which I have received positive feedback, so here you go

You should upload this on Markedbyteachers.com for students to see this too! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Cool_JordH
You should upload this on Markedbyteachers.com for students to see this too! :smile:

Do I have to be a member to do that? Also, it hasn't got my teachers' marking or comments on it, so does that matter?
Original post by scjman
Do I have to be a member to do that? Also, it hasn't got my teachers' marking or comments on it, so does that matter?

You just sign up. It's free.. There's GCSE, A-levels and Undergraduate Essays from all subjects.

You just sign up, and every time you upload one essay you get a 24 hour pass to download as much essays as you want.

No it won't matter. You upload it and someone checks whether it is in fact a "real" essay. And that's it really. It's really useful for getting some essays
Reply 4
You just sign up. It's free.. There's GCSE, A-levels and Undergraduate Essays from all subjects.

You just sign up, and every time you upload one essay you get a 24 hour pass to download as much essays as you want.

No it won't matter. You upload it and someone checks whether it is in fact a "real" essay. And that's it really. It's really useful for getting some essays

How do they do that?
Original post by scjman
How do they do that?

You upload your essay. It usually takes them a day to check. It's teachers who check your essay to see if it is related to the subject you uploaded it under.
Reply 6
You upload your essay. It usually takes them a day to check. It's teachers who check your essay to see if it is related to the subject you uploaded it under.

OK. I ask because I did them earlier this year and have'nt yet got my final grade for the whole course (though I have for those essays). is that going to be a problem?
Reply 7
Thanks for this :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Cal-lum
Thanks for this :smile:

You're welcome! Hopefully it will be of use to you
Reply 9
Original post by scjman
You're welcome! Hopefully it will be of use to you

Definitely, I'm starting English Lit(AS) next year and its nice to know what to expect :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Cal-lum
Definitely, I'm starting English Lit(AS) next year and its nice to know what to expect :smile:

Speaking of AS, do you know if you're doing the Dramatic Comedy module? And if so, are you doing Twelfth Night and/or The Importance of Being Earnest? If so, I uploaded a couple of essays I did and you may be interested to take a look at them. They'll be a better indicator of AS than these, as A2 requires a bit more effort than A2
Original post by scjman
Speaking of AS, do you know if you're doing the Dramatic Comedy module? And if so, are you doing Twelfth Night and/or The Importance of Being Earnest? If so, I uploaded a couple of essays I did and you may be interested to take a look at them. They'll be a better indicator of AS than these, as A2 requires a bit more effort than A2

I'm pretty sure we do Jane Eyre...so not the same module unfortunately. Thanks anyway though, it's still good to read through and get an idea about the A2 content.
Reply 12
Original post by Cal-lum
I'm pretty sure we do Jane Eyre...so not the same module unfortunately. Thanks anyway though, it's still good to read through and get an idea about the A2 content.

Happy to help :smile:
Original post by scjman
OK. I ask because I did them earlier this year and have'nt yet got my final grade for the whole course (though I have for those essays). is that going to be a problem?

No, as exam boards have received your marks because your centre gave it to them on moderation day in April.

Quick Reply

Latest