The Student Room Group

I had a punch up in a club

I was so enraged by his starting on me i floored him and beat him senseless, he was threatening me and wanting trouble all night. Im a bit worried this morning though, will i be arrested? the adrenaline felt amazing though, its quite shocking, im a quiet shy person, i didnt think i was capable of it. I hope the guys ok despite we were both drunk after all.. what should i do?

Scroll to see replies

So you got banged out?
And you thought that coming on an internet forum to brag about it would sort it out?

Nice
Original post by farrisraza
So you got banged out?

Lol do people still say banged out? clearly try hard students on here do
Original post by Huskaris
And you thought that coming on an internet forum to brag about it would sort it out?

Nice

im not bragging, im just concerned what i should do
did you kill him?
Original post by AverageExcellence
I was so enraged by his starting on me i floored him and beat him senseless, he was threatening me and wanting trouble all night. Im a bit worried this morning though, will i be arrested? the adrenaline felt amazing though, its quite shocking, im a quiet shy person, i didnt think i was capable of it. I hope the guys ok despite we were both drunk after all.. what should i do?

I guess it happens more often than not, highly doubt you'll be arrested
I felt guilty in retrospect because we were both drunk so clearly he wasn't being himself (well he might have been i dont know him). But at the time he was certainly the aggressor so i have little sympathy for him. As for getting caught it is quite a worry.
It is fun isn't it. :wink:

Love a good scrap.
Reply 9
Unless you gave out identity or the club has CCTV (EVERYTHING literally has CTTV) I wouldn't worry. Just give it a few days, state that you were under the influence or seek him out and offer to pay a specific percentage of any surgical procedures that may be needed, you might have broken his nose. If not, gg lawyers.
Original post by the mezzil
It is fun isn't it. :wink:

Love a good scrap.

I never go looking for a fight, but in nightclubs its just a really primal testosterone pit full of big egos, when somebody says 'ill f****ing knock you out' and starts squaring up then it is such a release to really have at them. Its like these douche bags roam around society like they're high and might most of the time, maybe ive saved some more timid person from being abused because maybe next time the guy will be conscious of trying to start more sh*t
you're a freak tbh
Original post by Carl1234
you're a freak tbh

Pray tell why
York problems. :tongue:
I never go looking for a fight, but in nightclubs its just a really primal testosterone pit full of big egos, when somebody says 'ill f****ing knock you out' and starts squaring up then it is such a release to really have at them. Its like these douche bags roam around society like they're high and might most of the time, maybe ive saved some more timid person from being abused because maybe next time the guy will be conscious of trying to start more sh*t

Make sure you don't go mental though, try and control yourself. Nobody likes spending the night in the cells.
Original post by the mezzil
Make sure you don't go mental though, try and control yourself. Nobody likes spending the night in the cells.

I aint going clubbing any time soon, I don't look for trouble, i just don't give in to bullies. Cheers for the understanding though mate :smile:
I aint going clubbing any time soon, I don't look for trouble, i just don't give in to bullies. Cheers for the understanding though mate :smile:

I've been there and done it myself. I know what it is like. I wouldn't expect to get too many positive replies on here though.
Man has fight in club.

Highly doubt the police will care about a punch up. It only really matters if the person pressed charges. If he said no, the club aren't going to care. You may well have been banned though.
Your name should be average intelligence, maybe even below average. Consider making a new account? Or would we likely end up in a punch up (metaphorically of course) because of this comment?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
This happened

Quick Reply

Latest