Sepp Blatter is a mafia boss, corrupted and a racist

Watch
Miel Purple
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
FIFA is corrupt and totally corrupt. The whole organisation and most of its members. Been corrupt for ages and only now they're getting exposed big time.

When will Blatter leave? He's a waste of space; all words no action. How he gets re-elected is beyond me. I want to see a young man or woman who has fresh new ideas to make football better.

Regarding racism, again FIFA are not doing much. 5000 euros fine to a football club is like pinching Godzilla.
FIFA really don't care about racism, of course they put adverts against racism and campaigns but their sanctions are not strong enough. If Blatter was serious about racism, he will enforce larger fines and sanctions that will actually hurt the club big time.
Perhaps Blatter isn't a racist, over exaggeration but still he doesn't do much to convince me that racism will be kicked out.

Why do old people have to occupy the top positions really annoying-perhaps someone young and fresh will be good. Look at Obama

FIFA is totally corrupt, mafia family and unless something changes; things will remain the same.

Any person with an ounce of common sense will not give the World Cup to Qatar. Very fishy and now it's all coming out. Corruption and bribery.

Im looking forward to the World Cup and backing Nigeria, Brazil and England maybe Belgium coz of lukaku and hazard :love:

I love football but hate FIFA.
john0101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't like the cut of your jib, you shouldn't speak so bad about another human being. Jesus said:

"Don't do bad stuff to your neighbours"

So before you criticise Blatter, you might want to take a look at that quote, because you're contradicting Jesus

Blatter has done wonders anyway, you're just hating because the media are ganging up on him. This is like Kony2012 all over, and you should be ashamed of yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
john0101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can a moderator delete my post above? Didn't realise you were a Nigerian princess. I'm backing Nigeria too. Pm me

Posted from TSR Mobile
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Agree with OP, wish this senile coffin dodging prick would just hurry up and die already.
Mockery
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There's not many faces that I'd want to punch, but his isn't one of them.

I'd rather take a pickaxe to it.
Miel Purple
Rep:
?
(Original post by john0101)
Can a moderator delete my post above? Didn't realise you were a Nigerian princess. I'm backing Nigeria too. Pm me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loooooool I wish!
Mockery
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The sport needs to rid itself of Sepp, of FIFA, and of the pungent smelling 'legacy' that they will leave behind.
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The FA should withdraw our team from Qatar, if Spain, Germany and Italy followed suit the whole thing would collapse. We should set up an alternative World Cup, obviously we couldn't call it the FIFA World Cup but I don't think there'd be anything stopping us from doing it.
Miel Purple
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
The FA should withdraw our team from Qatar, if Spain, Germany and Italy followed suit the whole thing would collapse. We should set up an alternative World Cup, obviously we couldn't call it the FIFA World Cup but I don't think there'd be anything stopping us from doing it.
I agree if the big names drop out, it will cease to exist.
A hell of a lot of organisation to do though I imagine
manchesterunited15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
What happens if no one else follows suit?
Mockery
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Miel Purple)
I agree if the big names drop out, it will cease to exist.
A hell of a lot of organisation to do though I imagine
A lot less than Qatar organising an anywhere near acceptable standard of health and saftey in the preparations for 2022..
Mockery
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by manchesterunited15)
Kick their football down the street and storm off home sulking.
manchesterunited15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mockery)
Kick their football down the street and storm off home sulking.
Make our own world cup with Scotland, Northern Ireland and San Marino
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If we did it unilaterally then the FA would probably be banned from UEFA; we'd need the support of at least one other big European nation, I think. Get the big hitters like Spain, Italy, Germany to join us and the Qatar World Cup would collapse.
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sepp Blatter is football, and football is Sepp Blatter.
Kool_Panda
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
FIFA is corrupt and totally corrupt. The whole organisation and most of its members. Been corrupt for ages and only now they're getting exposed big time.

When will Blatter leave? He's a waste of space; all words no action. How he gets re-elected is beyond me. I want to see a young man or woman who has fresh new ideas to make football better.

Regarding racism, again FIFA are not doing much. 5000 euros fine to a football club is like pinching Godzilla.
FIFA really don't care about racism, of course they put adverts against racism and campaigns but their sanctions are not strong enough. If Blatter was serious about racism, he will enforce larger fines and sanctions that will actually hurt the club big time.
Perhaps Blatter isn't a racist, over exaggeration but still he doesn't do much to convince me that racism will be kicked out.

Why do old people have to occupy the top positions really annoying-perhaps someone young and fresh will be good. Look at Obama

FIFA is totally corrupt, mafia family and unless something changes; things will remain the same.

Any person with an ounce of common sense will not give the World Cup to Qatar. Very fishy and now it's all coming out. Corruption and bribery.

Im looking forward to the World Cup and backing Nigeria, Brazil and England maybe Belgium coz of lukaku and hazard :love:

I love football but hate FIFA.
Sepp is love, Sepp is life.
Mockery
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't forget Gibraltar, they have a team now.

Sounds like a competition to remember.
Miel Purple
Rep:
?
Looooooooool
(Original post by cole-slaw)
Sepp Blatter is football, and football is Sepp Blatter.
This is kinda accurate unfortunately
(Original post by Kool_Panda)
Sepp is love, Sepp is life.
Yeah shut up
manchesterunited15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mockery)
Don't forget Gibraltar, they have a team now.

Sounds like a competition to remember.

Looooooooool
We might even win
Mockery
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We might even win
I wouldn't put money on it, potato head Rooney won't bring an ounce of talent or form as per. The 'media hype' will get to us and scupper our chances.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.71%
No (647)
65.29%

Watched Threads