Is Katy actually a man? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What do you think the probability is of 'ickle katy' being a man? I think its fairly high. 'She' is probably mid-40s, American and bald.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Grow up!!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if you'd been around a bit longer, you wouldnt seem so naiive.

we've had this conversation before, no need to have the same conversation twice.

love Katy ***
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
do i threten you because im more intellegent that you, and the only way you can accept it, is that i am a man??

i really dont care how you justify it to yourself, do u really need to inflict your childish fears on everyone else???

love Katy ***
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
Mr. White, just a thought for you but.......this board is about (among other things) helping people and having a laugh when you have nothing to do. Can you honestly say that people would want your help??? Plus, I will almost guarantee that nobody wants to give you help!!!

If you want to insult people (especially people that I happened to find interesting and decent) then feel free to joi some sadistic newsgroup or something!
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I rule behind my computer with an Iron Fist.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
texan trucker
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Leekey
Mr. White, just a thought for you but.......this board is about (among other things) helping people and having a laugh when you have nothing to do. Can you honestly say that people would want your help??? Plus, I will almost guarantee that nobody wants to give you help!!!

If you want to insult people (especially people that I happened to find interesting and decent) then feel free to joi some sadistic newsgroup or something!
Why are you feeding the trolls? If you don't feed them, they generally go away. This is what this person wants, you to respond and to have an argument, just ignore them.

Originally posted by ickle_katy
do i threten you because im more intellegent that you, and the only way you can accept it, is that i am a man??
LOL, I don't think you mean that exactly as I read it!

Regards,
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Go katy , mr white is a S&M addict. he enjoys getting beats.

ooh look at me, i am mr white. and i like to get beat up while having orgasm , look at me.. i am the S&M guy. and i like to offend pple. katy is more intelligent than me so i am going to call her a man. wait is that rite. does that make me a homo. yeah i am a HOMO sapien sexual. its only natural to be cos i am a freak and a pompous old fart who doesnt care about others feeling.

HOMOHOMO
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i love the way ickle katy comes up with her argument and then ends it with, "love katy"
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I like the way Katy points out that she's more "intellegent" than you.

And a better speller.

Way to go Katy, I'm Welsh too
Surfing Hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
aww jon loves katy!!!!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Why is everyone obsessed with picking on Katy?
If you have such an inferiority complex that you have to pick on someone else, rather than looking at your own shortcomings Mr White, you are a very sad person.

I can't certainly say who katy is, but im trusting enough to accept that if she says she's female, that she is female.

Now im sure that we have better things to do than throwing unfounded insults around, so i hope that, if Mr White wants to keep even a shred of dignity, he'll leave it at that.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
This is why everyone includeing me doest like mr whiet

and all those people who support mr white . i hope u come to ur senses
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yayyyyy the world loves me!!!

:P mr white, you only have 1 fan, i have loads. looked like i whipped your arse, oh i forgot, u'r enjoying this.

ok, this is me now declaring closure on the nastyness, mr white got what he wanted, ( a good arse whipping) and i got what i wanted. so lets all stop discusing this, and move on.

love Katy ***
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Ha ha haha Gwah ahhahahahahhahah! in your face you anal beard!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
What the fook is a 'beard'? That's the wierdest insult I've heard all day!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
If you don't know what a beard is the you are a simpleton.

It's a beard, don't forget to breath thicky
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I meant 'beard' in the context of an insult. Clearly, you are applying it as an ambiguos term. Try to be more specific in future, fool.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
If you can't work out what an 'anal beard' is then you must have cocked up your exams coz you is stoopid
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (24)
16.67%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (23)
15.97%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (29)
20.14%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (57)
39.58%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (4)
2.78%
No particular grades needed (7)
4.86%