has everyone got their accomodation offer?? cos i havent! Watch

sio06
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
i was wondering if people have alredy got their accomodation offer having put down ucl as their firm choice and got the grades. I'm still waiting formy offer and havent received anything yet, is anyone else in my position?
TommehR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sio06)
i was wondering if people have alredy got their accomodation offer having put down ucl as their firm choice and got the grades. I'm still waiting formy offer and havent received anything yet, is anyone else in my position?
I think that most people are in this position. From what I gather from other threads, the people with accommodation are those who received unconditional offers or are international students who received their results some time ago. We should hear in the next week or so.
g_n
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*raises hand*
evilheat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't have an offer yet either...
sierraleone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My card says I should get a response by September 8th. It'd be nice to know earlier but not much we can do.
Als
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It did say when we first applied for it that we wouldn't hear until a bit after the A Levels came out. It takes time to process all the applicants who met their offers and their preferences.
janesmith
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
thats probably better though because it saves all the worrying and disappointment if you dont get halls or you dont end up going there. i really want halls now
Crazster
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My card said 9th september, and i'm international!
BloodyValentine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yep got it a month ago but i was unconditional it was v stressful had to sort it all out on the morning i was leaving with a bad hangover. still schafer house here i come
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (144)
18.53%
No (472)
60.75%
Not really bothered about them (161)
20.72%

Watched Threads