The Student Room Group

Sociology unit 3, 10 June 2014 query

Hi all,

I did my sociology AQA unit 3 on the 10th June, and I was getting a bit worried because for the questions I did (on beliefs in society), I did not label the section at all, however I did label the questions correctly (questions 1-3.)
Will I be ok?
Thanks!

And ps how did you guys find the paper?
Original post by johnd45
Hi all,

I did my sociology AQA unit 3 on the 10th June, and I was getting a bit worried because for the questions I did (on beliefs in society), I did not label the section at all, however I did label the questions correctly (questions 1-3.)
Will I be ok?
Thanks!

And ps how did you guys find the paper?

You should be fine, there's no need to worry. :smile: I'm going to pop this in sociology for you, you should check out that forum incase there's anything useful for you there! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=317

DId your exam go well in the end? :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
You should be fine, there's no need to worry. :smile: I'm going to pop this in sociology for you, you should check out that forum incase there's anything useful for you there! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=317

DId your exam go well in the end? :biggrin:

Ah that has made me feel a lot better :biggrin:
and that's much appreciated, thanks!

Overall, I thought it went pretty well, did you take this exam?
Original post by johnd45
Ah that has made me feel a lot better :biggrin:
and that's much appreciated, thanks!

Overall, I thought it went pretty well, did you take this exam?

The markers will always do their best to work out what questions you answered, they're not inhumane. :smile: It's always a good idea to write out the question before you start answering it, just to make things even clearer for the examiner. :smile: If you do get any unexpectedly low marks for an exam you can ask your school for a copy of the paper to check it's been marked correctly. :smile:

I'm glad it went well for you! :biggrin: No, I'm not a student any more! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending